22. Annoying texts and mixed emotions

AN: No words rn! Extra chapter because oml look! That's the info on this book! 4k! 150 comments! lots of votes. Love you guys you make me smile always! Every time I see a comment from one of you guys I smile because it makes me so genuinely happy. Have a good day. Now back to Diza.

December 25, 2016

December 25, 2016

Liza's POV

I pay for the album and walk back over to David.

Liza: "So what did you get me?"

David: "You will find out later."

He smirks and I roll my eyes.

Liza: "Ok go pay for that and then I need to finish your gift."

David: "Ok."

*Back at Liza's house without David*

I walk up to my room. I pull out the unfinished photo album. I have ten pictures printed out. There is room for 100 in the album. I can't wait to fill the rest in the next years. On the back of each picture, I write the date and where we were. I slip each one in and write a card. 

The card says: 

Dear David,

You have been there for everything. I mean everything! So in honour of that, I decided to keep this card short. But as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. So even though there is only ten, we will fill the rest up in our future. Have a Happy Christmas! Can't wait to see what inside jokes we have coming our way! -Love Liza

I don't know if the 'Love Liza' thing was a good idea. I mean it in a way like a friend love. I hate how everyone keeps making me feel differently about that. Or maybe I'm the one thinking differently. I hate how I keep questioning myself about David. 

I flip through the album to make sure it looks good. I'm pretty impressed. As I am wrapping the gift, I realise that I forgot to get that shirt. I really liked it. Oh well. I feel my phone buzz.

Gabbie: Hey so we are all going to go to the movies tonight. For a Christmas get together thing. Wanna come? Also the New years thing at Zane's is cancelled. New years at my place instead

Liza: Sure! What time?

Gabbie: 7:30. And don't worry, David will be there

Liza: Stop it! I don't like David like that!

Gabbie: Girl stop denying it!

Liza: Well you like Zane!

Gabbie: Yeah and?

Liza: And you don't care at all if I say that. That was anti-climactic.

Gabbie: Because I'm not pretending that I don't like him unlike someone (Cough cough) you.

Liza: Going to go. Bye!

Gabbie: BYE!

I look over at my clock. It's 6:00. I decide to check vine since I haven't for a while. I stare at my profile with my mouth wide open. I have 500 followers! I can't believe it! I decide to sleep because knowing my friends, we will end up going back to someone's house and staying awake until 3:00 am. 

*At the movies*

I walk into the theatre, and I see Gabbie, Zane, Scotty, Alex, Erin, and Carly. I also see that girl Kristen from Halloween. The one who is friends with Scotty. I guess David isn't here yet.

Gabbie: "LIZA!"

I cringe when she screams because I know that everyone is looking at me now. I walk over.

Liza: "Hey guys. What movie are we watching?"

Carly: "Maybe a Christmas movie?"

Scotty: "Oh really? I had no idea!"

Kristen: "Hey you are Liza right? I met you at Halloween."

Liza: "Yeah. It's nice to see you again."

Zane: "Where is David?"

Gabbie: "He was probably with Liza. But they didn't want to make it obvious that they came together, so Liza told David to wait for a second before coming in."

I roll my eyes.

Liza: "Stop it!"

Everyone laughs. 

A few minutes later, David comes in. 

David: "Hey guys."

He gives me a little smile. I return it.

*After the movie*

We walk out of the movie theatre.

Gabbie: "So we aren't doing anything else tonight right?"

Erin: "Nah I'm too tired."

Everyone nods.

Alex: "Ok well see you guys later."

We all walk off. Me and David live in the same area, so we end up walking together.

Liza: "Want to come over to my house?"

David: "You read my mind."

I smile. 

We get to my house. We have to walk quietly up to my room since it's kind of late. The rest of the house can't hear stuff from my room, it's just the way the walls were built. Once we are in my room, we can talk as loud as we want.

David: "Umm... I got you a gift."

I smile at him.

Liza: "Who opens who's gift first?"

David: "I open you're and then your open mine?"

Liza: "Ok."

I get out my gift to David. We sit down on my bed and he opens it.

AN: Cliffhangerrrrrrrrrrr! Sorry you must hate me lol