27. Sleepovers

AN: WARNING THIS IS VERY CLICHE!!! Haha but this is an extra/bonus chapter because I need to post a certain amount by a certain time so just be prepared to get a few extra chapters this week!!!!!!!! K bai.

March 3, 2014

Liza's POV

I'm relaxing at home when I get a Facetime request. It's from Gabbie.

Liza: "Hey what's up?"

Gabbie: "Hey! I wanted to have a sleepover with everyone. My parents are both working tonight, and I thought everyone could come to my place?"

Liza: "Yeah sure. What time?"

Gabbie: "I don't know maybe 8?"

Liza: "Sure. So everyone will be there?"

Gabbie: "Yeah. I think it would be fun!"

Liza: "Ok. I will be at your house at 8."

Gabbie: "Bye bitch. See you later."

Liza: "Bye."

I hang up the Facetime and start packing some things. Nothing extreme, just Pajamas and a change of clothes. I'm kind of nervous about tonight. I'm not sure why. I get everything ready, and I decide to have a nap because, duh, it's a sleepover, we all know that we won't actually be sleeping! (AN: true life though)

*After Liza naps*

I look over at my clock. It's 7:34. I figure I might as well bring some food. I get my purse and walk to the grocery store. I pick up some popcorn and candy. Once I get to the cash register, I see David.

Liza: "Hey!"

He turns around a bit startled.

David: "Hey Liza! I guess we had the same idea?"

Liza: "The more food, the better right?"

He laughs.

David: "You excited for tonight?"

Liza: "Yeah. But I'm worried that someone will want to play spin the bottle or something stupid like that."

David: "Hey it's not that bad. You just have to kiss someone."

Liza: "But I don't know how to kiss anyone."

David: "Well me neither but it can't be that hard right?"

I pay for my food and wait for David.

Liza: "It's 7:48. Want to walk to my house, then your house, then to Gabbie's?"

David: "Sure."

We get my stuff first. Then we stop at David's house. Finally, we go to Gabbie's. We arrive and knock on the door. Most people are there already.

Gabbie: "Hey guys! Liza, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Before I have time to answer, she is dragging me into another room.

Gabbie: "Why did you arrive with David?"

Liza: "Because he is my friend? And we ran into each other at the store?"

I say while handing her the food.

Gabbie: "But you like him."

Liza: "I'm not going to let teenage hormones get in the way of my friendship."

Gabbie: "Ok, ok. But I do have to warn you, we are going to play spin the bottle!"

I roll my eyes, and Gabbie laughs. We join the group and set up our sleeping bags. We are all in a circle. I'm next to Gabbie and David as always.

*After some food, games, and other things*

Carly: "Spin the bottle?"

Liza: "Why do you always want to play that?"

Carly: "Oh is spin the bottle to crazy for goody two shoes Liza?"

Liza: "I'm not a goody two shoes!"

Carly: "Prove it."

Everyone ohhhhhs.

Liza: "Ok how?"

Alex: "7 minutes of heaven with someone in this room."

My heart drops to my stomach. I can't swallow. I regroup myself.

Liza: "Who?"

Zane: "Wait, Is she really agreeing to this?"

Erin: "I think she is!"

Liza: "Who?"

Gabbie: "Spin the bottle and whoever it lands on is who."

I put my hand over the empty sparkling water bottle, I close my eyes, and I spin. The room goes silent as I open my eyes. My heart falls further to the ground. It landed on David.

Scotty: "Hurry up and get in the closet already!"

I stand up and so does David. We walk into the closet. They close the door behind us. I stare down at the ground, avoiding David's eyes even though it's very dark in here.

David: "And this is what you were worried about?"

Liza: "I'm not worried. What are you talking about?"

David: "You are staring at the ground and I can practically hear your heart beating."

I sit down on the closet floor. David sits next to me. There isn't much space in here so I end up putting my legs over his.

David: "Can I ask you a question?"

Liza: "Shoot."

David: "How can you tell if a girl likes you?"

It feels like my heart stopped beating. Now I know he doesn't like me.

Liza: "Umm, I guess if she is really nice to you, always wants to be around you, and she can't stop thinking about you."

David: "Ok, thanks."

Liza: "Who is this mysterious girl?"

David: "I'm not telling you."

I sigh. This is the hardest thing not to know ever.

AN: Dear lord that was cliche! I hate myself rn. Why on earth did I write something sooooo cliche? I don't know! Ok well have a good day