38. The Plan is Called Memories? + Eli's POV

She's going to be so pissed at me. I can't believe I was this stupid!

"I can't believe you were this stupid!" Austin yelled at me. I had the mug on my desk, and the first thing that the boys noticed was the mug. They were beyond confused as to why I would ask for this death wish. When I said everyone knew about this mug, I meant everyone.

"We wanted you to make up with her, not make it worse!" Jackson said in a more calm tone than that of Austin's. "She's going to kill you, you know."

"But this is the only way I know that Cass will come to me for sure!" I say, defending my actions. Cass wasn't too fond of finding out I asked her to not have to ask Melody. That was the first reason, but after I first saw Cass, I forgot about not asking anyone. I knew that I wanted to take Cass to my last prom. It was a good choice to, and I guess you could say a bad choice also, because I've fallen head over heels for this girl. I even made her a mix. Like, who does that anymore? We're not in the golden age or the early 2000s.

"What's your plan then?" Chase asks me, crossing his arms over his shirt. "You're going to summon her by the use of her mug, and she'll come up in a fit of rage. Then you'll kiss her and everything will be better?" I looked down. It was something along the lines of that. "That's not going to work, man."

"Then what do you suggest, Chase, since you're the maker and mender of all relationships," I snapped. They said that they wanted me and Cass to get back together, but they were shooting down all of my ideas like fruit flies.

"Make it memorable," Michael starts. "Think about everything you've done together, things that made you both smile." I immediately remember all the things that I did with Cass. I smiled to myself as I remembered tickling her for the picture, or going to the zoo with Levi. The first time I tried to kiss her, in the dressing room of Khols. When I took her up to my grandparents spot, that I'd now started calling our spot. When we were thought to be married and have kids.

"I've got it," I said, getting up and putting my phone in my pants pocket. "But I'm going to need you guys' help a lot for this to work."

"Are you serious?" Jackson asked me, not sure that this plan would work so well. It was a week before prom, April 8th. I have gotten all of the important pictures enlarged. I have the one of Cass and me at the movies that first Saturday, the one with Levi on my shoulders, the one of Zoe, Levi, Rory, Cass, and I at the park, the one where she was feeding Rory, one picture when I was feeding Amelia. Some of the pictures I didn't even remember taking, or being taken of me.

I had found the poster for The Family, the movie Cass and I watched. I had written out the words, "Can I hug you?" The boys got a laugh or two out of that one, saying that I had really gotten soft for this girl. I just shrugged my shoulders, knowing that it was useless to deny.

I had put out a picnic blanket, with some sandwiches and a basket out. I never got to have a picnic with just Indie, so I figured this was the best choice. I also brought Gatorade and hot chocolate. I brought the broken plate that she had dropped at my house; because that was mainly the reason I hinted to her that I liked her as more than a friend. I brought chips and dip, and a soccer ball.

"All this is important?" Austin asked, looking at everything that had been set up skeptically. I laughed nodding my head. "Why is everything exactly like this?"

"It's all in chronological order. The first thing we did to the last. The Family was the first movie we saw."

"A towel?" Jackson asked confused. I smirked at him.

"Remember the call you guys made when I was in the shower?" Recognition flashed through all of their eyes.

"Ohh!" they all exclaimed, and then started laughing at the memory of me dropping my towel while trying to get the phone back from the boys. I even had added GTA, for us playing it together and the first thing that was noticed before our first fight. "Why Kohls?" I smiled at that thought, and shook my head.

"Nothing you guys need to worry about," I say quickly. I had 2 pairs of ice skates, for when we went ice skating in Noma, and where I kept falling on my butt. "Do you think that it's good enough?" I asked, looking at it from afar. The boys were behind me, taking a look at it in one glance. "I mean, do you think that it will help?"

"It looks good, Eli." I look back at Jackson. "But it's not really about... All this. It's not just a plan of memories," he says, motioning to the pictures and things put up.

"A plan of memories?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, Jackson's right, man," Austin said, clapping a hand on my shoulder. "You're going to have to explain, and tell her the whole truth to be able to say that it's good enough. It's all on you." I pull out my phone slowly, looking at them with a little bit of fear inside of me. Michael hands me the mug.

"All you need to do is tell her to come." I nod my head, breathing out slowly. I could do this. I really could. I shouldn't be afraid of what she would say. I should know that, if she still feels the same way, she'll end up coming. She's got to. And if she doesn't... Well, I'll just have to go to her then. I looked down at my phone, unlocking it and clicking on her contact.

You should come to the park soon.

A/N: I'm Sorry that all of the chapters are getting a lot shorter! But as we get to the end, they get more simple. I try to add stuff, but there's only so much I can add before it sounds like I'm rambling, or just trying to write extra stuff! So bear with me pleaseeee! :D

Drop a comment, leave a vote, or make that orange follow button white on my page! If you want, do all three! That would make my day! :D