Introduction

Hello everyone this is Alan! I’m a typical South-Indian guy from Coimbatore who has completed computer science engineering.

Basically my passion is to be a musician, but due to family situations, I had to work. So I tried uploading my resumes in all the job portals and somehow I managed to get selected in a Staffing company which was at Bangalore. So I had to leave Coimbatore to pursue my career.

The Staffing firm in Bangalore was like a huge IT company. I enjoyed my work there and made friends easily. All was perfectly normal till I went for my first office trip!! That incident changed my life.

Actually I am not the kind of guy who believes in ghosts or paranormal activities, but after playing the haunted piano (That’s how I call it) strange incidents take place.

How I and my girlfriend figure a way out and solve the mystery forms the rest of the story!!

Will the piano ghost kill the one who damaged it? How did the piano turn into a ghost? Who was the one who played the piano and what’s the story behind it?

Well!! You may have too much of questions, but it’s a long story so continue reading!

“What happens when the music you hear is haunted,

The music in your ears, won’t it kill your soul”

This story will be a romantic paranormal mystery thriller and if you don’t read the story, the piano ghost will haunt you forever!!

HAUNTED READING!!