Chapter-4

"Hey Aishwarya! You know what? You are the most beautiful girl in the entire solar system! Please don't look in the mirror too much! Because there's a chance that you may fall in love with yourself and reject me! My words maybe too filmy, but my feelings are real!"

"Ragu!! Are you trying to propose me hihi!"

"Yes of course my angel! I love you and you alone. Please don't say no?"

"But you are two years younger to me! I told you I'm engaged "

"So what! I will stop your marriage and kidnap you!"

"Then......????"

"Hey I'm an orphan. I don't know what love is. My uncle owns this resort at kodaikanal. He only fed me and made me study mechanical engineering. The moment you smiled at me, I fell for you!"

"Hmm interesting so what next? Job?"

"Yeah! I may have completed engineering but I am interested only in music"

"So you have plans to be a musician?"

"Yes of course Aishu! My dream is to study music abroad so I'm going to work with my uncle in developing the resort and then we will both go abroad together okay?"

"Awwwwwwwwwww!! That's so lovely! I like your attitude"

"So will you marry me my dear angel?"

"I have been engaged already, my parents will kill me if I say no to the marriage but still, somewhere my heart wants me to be with you so............"

"Aishwarya? So you really............"

"Yes dear! I love you"

So after a lot of struggle, they both finally got married. Aishwarya had to fight with her parents because they were angry for not marrying the guy they had found. Ragu built a small house near the resort and both started their life there and everything was fine until.....

"Hey Ragu! This house is too small for both of us. You know I have to wash and cook outside and I get sick due to the climate easily"

"So what? I'm helping my dad with the Resort but I'm not able to earn enough for both of us"

"I know that dear but you told you had some plans of going abroad right? Why don't you work on that? Or start music class or something? Like for the people who come to the resort?"

"Hey Aishu! That's a brilliant idea but how can I afford for a piano at this point of time?"

"Who said you have to buy one? You can build one!"

Ragu worked really hard to build the piano. He cutted the trees alone, and spent all his time and energy on making the piano. Finally, after a month, it was completed.

"Hey Aishwarya!! We are no more paupers! This piano will solve all our problems! We are going to live a new life soon!"

"Yes Ragu I know! I love you so much"

"I will speak with my uncle! Let's convert our house to a music center and see whether we can stay there. I know he won't have a problem with that"