Chapter-23

The sky darkened and it was almost 8pm. We reached the church graveyard where Ragu was buried. There was no one to be seen in that place.

"Aishwarya? What should we do now?"

"Alan I can't come inside the church because I was not properly cremated ... I'm just an ugly soul.... you can take the piano inside, and play that song so that........"

"Stop it will you? You are going to come inside and play that song. I'm not Ragu's wife! Remember that"

"Well......... no.......... since he is a soul, he could see my ugly...... burnt .....face...."

"So you think Ragu loved you only for your looks?"

"No.......... not like that................"

I pulled nanni's hands and walked inside the Graveyard. She didn't speak anything.

"Hey Aishwarya? I don't care even if you are angry because when Ragu wakes up, he must see you first"

"Ok! I trust that he likes me still"

"Yes of course he will Aishwarya!

"Ok let me play the piano but note that if Ragu comes here, he will possess your body. Will that be okay?"

"You are in the body of my girlfriend so I don't mind your Boyfriend inside me!"

"Ok! Frank you better stay there near the church"

The piano flew from the top of the car and settled near Ragu's grave. Aishwarya started playing that strange melody. As she was playing, Thunder struck and black fog covered the grave. A swirling form of mist rushed into my body.

"Aishwarya? Is that you?"

"Yes it is! I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to save you!"

"Hey why are you hiding your face?"

"I look ugly.... Burnt..... Look at your piano........."

"Stop that Aishu darling! You both still look beautiful to me"

" I love you baby!"
.
.
.

"Hey Alan? Are you alright?"

"I'm not Alan.... I'm Ragu..... Who are you?"

"Dood... Stop kidding! Aishwarya please explain will you?"

"Ragu darling that's frank! Friend of the person's body you are occupying!"

"Hey Frank! Thanks for helping us! We must leave directly to Mithun's house! I won't leave unless her soul is satisfied!"

"Ok! Do you know the place? My car is outside"

"Great! I will drive then"

"Hey Ragu can you let me speak with Alan?"

"I can't Frank! He's possessed by me"

"But Aishwarya? You told that Nanni was able to speak"

"You believed that lie? Great! Nanni is possessed by me so Frank you are now dealing with two ghosts here. Forget your friends for some time will you?"

"So you have planned this to happen right? Alan trusted you Aishwarya!"