Chapter-26

When we opened our eyes, we were standing in Adventure Hike Resort. Ragu and Aishwarya told us to go in and ask about the Murder. I knocked the door where Sathish was staying.

“Hello Sathish!”

“You three back again? I told you everything that I know so just leave!”

“Why did you kill Ragu and Aishwarya? What did they do?”

“What are you blabbering…. Enough of your stories…. now get out of here or ill have to call the police!”

“We have already informed the police and they will be here any minute……”

As I was speaking, Sathish opened the drawer took his gunand pointed at me.

“Sathish please don’t do the same mistake! Ragu would have felt bad if he knows you were this kind of beast!”

“He’s dead! You fools….. I killed him with the same gun I have now…All due to that bitch…… you know too much information……. You three are going to die now”

Saying that, he fired the gun. I closed my eyes. Frank and nanni rushed near me. I heard bullet stopped by some kind of wooden material. Yes it was the Haunted piano!

While Sathish didn’t know what was happening, Ragu and Aishwarya stood in front of him. Sathish tried to run out of the house, but he couldn’t open the doors or windows.

“Why did you do this to me?”

“You… bitch...... What did you do to impress Ragu and register my property in your name?”

"How dare you call her bitch in front of me!"

Ragu slapped Sathish hard and he rolled on the floor with pain.

“It was never your property Sathish. This is my father’s land! You think I don’t know about this? Before my parents died, they had already told me about this property… But you brought me up so I didn’t tell you anything…but you killed me? How can you…..?”

“It’s all because of that Aishwarya! You shouldn’t have married her!”

Ragu's eyes flared and as he said that, the house started shaking wildly and everything started to fall down. Aishwarya signalled us to leave the room.

We three left the room and went outside the resort. We heard Sathish screaming and begging Ragu and Aishwarya to leave him.

I heard the strange medley being played again louder and wilder than ever before. Eventhough it was the same song, we had goosebumps. We didn’t know what was happening inside the room.

After the final note of the song was hit, Ragu and Aishwarya came out of the room.

“Ragu…… Aishwarya….. what happened……you killed him..??”

“No he’s alive go and check for yourself”

We went and saw the piano in the middle of the room. Sathish was nowhere to be found. Out of curiosity, I opened the top of the piano. I saw Sathish bound inside with the strings. He was laughing.

“Sathish?”

“Ya mental! I had two idlies in the morning”

“You are still alive?”

“The weather is hot outside isn’t it?”

“Are you Mad or deaf?”

 “No I’m just twelve years old!”

I rushed out of the room along with frank and nanni.