Chapter-2

I rushed to the meeting spot along with Frank because we woke up late as usual.

“Hey Doood! Why didn’t you keep the damn alarm?”

“I thought you had kept the alarm Alan!”

“Anyways! Thanks to nanni’s phone call I woke up otherwise we would have missed the bus”

“Ya ya look there’s your nanniii!! Her face looks angry I will catch up with you later”

Saying that Frank left to meet the others who were loading things into the bus. I saw a familiar reddish looking face coming fast towards me.

“Hey nannnii!! What’s up?”

“Your face Dumbo! Did you try to bunk the trip and sleep the whole day?”

“Sorry Nanni! Frank forgot to keep the alarm so ….”

“So what you don’t know to keep the alarm?”

“Hihi no I have my own personal Alarm called Nanni to wake me up!”

“Tedddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!”

Saying that, she hugged me! Thank God no one was watching. Everyone were sitting inside the Bus. We both went inside and saw our friends giggling.

There were about 20 people and they all know me very well. My friend Arun made sure that everyone were present. I was sitting next to Frank and Anaya was sitting alone in the front because others had occupied the places already. Arun signalled everyone to listen

“Hello guys! This trip is conducted so that we get to know each other well, so relax and have fun! And romantic couples may sit next to each other”

Saying that he looked at me and Ananya. Everyone were laughing like mad people! I don’t know what had happened. Just then Frank poked me.

“Hey buddy! Everyone saw your nanni hugging you, so you better go and sit along with her”

I looked at Ananya and saw that even she was giggling. I went and sat next to her. Everyone clapped and I felt shy that moment. The bus started and everyone started chattering.

“Hey teddy! It looks like you have to sit next to me this time!”

“What to do! It’s fate”

She tried to beat me up and lied on my shoulders. I smiled and patted her on the head.

“You know teddy, I’m so happy that you have come!”

“Why nanni?”

“I don’t know! But if you hadn’t come, I would also have stayed at home!” 

“Awwww so Nanni misses me a lot huh?”

“Yeah! Can we be like this forever?”

“What? I don’t get you!”

“I mean I just like you so much and I think of you mostly, it may sound silly but I think I have fallen in love with you”