Chapter-9

I left nanni at the room where she was staying. Some went to drink, some danced in the second floor, and some slept. I went to the room where I was staying. Frank was hiding under the sheets.

“Hey doood! Are you sleeping?”

“You fool! I can’t sleep after going to that creepy crawly silly maddy shitty haunted weird……………”

“Chill Frank! It must be some prank to gain some popularity for this place”

“No Alan! Something is wrong! I can feel it! I shouldn’t have challenged you! Visiting that place was a bad idea!”

“Even Nanni got scared it seems! Must go and see whether everything is right!”

“Why? What happened? You and nanni really went there again to find that out?”

“Yes doood!!”

I told Frank about the incidents which happened, and he was trying to cover himself under the sheets! To be more precise, he was looking like an Egyptian Mummy with sheets fully covered on him!

After sometime, I went to check out on nanni. Frank also came because he didn’t wish to stay alone in that room. I knocked on the room where Nanni was staying.

“Hey nanni!! How are you? Where are the others?”

“We are the only guys who don’t booze so they must have left to have fun on the second floor”

“Ok! So can we check out on them?”

“Ya shuuuuuuurrrrreee teddy”

So we three went upstairs and found that everyone were mostly in a hangover state. As I was looking, I found the strangest thing on the side of the room.

Yes! It was the same bullshit piano which I played! I showed that to nanni and frank. They both grasped my hands tight. At that moment, even I felt that something strange is going on, but I tried to fake it.

“Hey Frank I told you na? It is the work of the resort people! How can a beautiful piano stay in that haunted place?”

“Alan!! But believe me this is starting to give me the creeps! Let’s inform everyone!”

“Don’t be silly dood! Anyway everyone here is drunk! So no use!”

“But teddy how can some piano like this, be shifted from that place to this place without making a sound?”

“For that I don’t have an explanation nanni! Let’s go to the resort manager then!”

“No no I’m not coming anywhere Alan and nanni! You also better don’t go!”

“Yes Nanni! Anyway we are going to leave this place tomorrow, so I don’t think informing the resort manager will be of any help. They will be happy that their prank is successful!”

“After the trip can I come to your home teddy? Because my parents are out of town for a couple of days”

“Yeah Ananya! Perfect timing! Because your teddy will be alone in the room because I will be leaving to my Tirupur”

“Ok Frank I will take care of your roommate don’t worry! I’m waiting for the trip to end teddy! We’ll have fun!”

“Ok will see about that! Good night”