Chapter-8

I closed the piano fallboard and we all left the house. As we were returning, I could hear music played from a piano and damn it sounded just like the piano which was inside the house. Frank heard that and started to walk quickly to the resort. Nanni held my hand.

“Can you hear the music nanni?”

“Yes I can Teddy! It’s strange right?”

“Yes! I’m going to find out! Are you scared?”

“No teddy! I’m also curious as you are and besides I’m not going to let you become ghost without me hihi!”

“Ha ha no ghosts ok? Someone is playing the piano beautifully, and we must find out who it is!”

We both walked together to the house and the piano tone was fading as we were nearing it. I saw that the lights weren’t switched on. I opened the door and switched on the lights.

Nanni gave a scream and grasped my hands tightly. I looked at the place where she was seeing.

The piano fallboard is open!!!!!!!
Just as I was looking at it, the door slammed shut and lights went out.
I felt something strange!

Nanni hugged me tight and started screaming. I didn’t know whether it was the fear of the ghost or the scream that made me blabber

“Jesus Please save me!! Spare this sinner for once!!”

I went near the door and tried to open it. I could see that it was jammed. I turned on the lights again. Everything was normal. I told nanni that it was some kind of prank played by the resort people to gather attraction.

I examined the piano carefully and found that there was nothing wrong other than the fallboard being open. I closed it shut and tried to move the piano. I saw that there was a big hole for a person to come in.

I showed it to nanni and we both got out through the hole. She was grasping my hand so tight, but tried to fake her fear. While we were returning, we saw that the front door also was open!

“Nanni are you scared?”

“Yes a little!”

“Hey comeon, I told you right? It must be some prank played on us! Who knows! It may be even Frank!”

“But I have a doubt teddy! How did the door slam by itself? I was sure that no one was behind us”

“Must be the winds nanni, I don’t find it strange”

“Ok what about the lights going out suddenly?”

“Power fluctuations or something like that?”

“So how did the fallboard open by itself and who played the music?”

“Well the person may have come through the hole and played it!”

“You miss a fact teddy! If the person had went out of the room through the hole to prank us, then how did the piano block the hole by itself?”