Chapter-16

On our way back, Nanni got a call from her parents that they were returning that evening.

“Hey Teddy! What should I do now? My parents are coming home, and if I am not at home there will be some serious problem!”

“Don’t worry nanni! Frank and I will take care of everything!!”

“Dood! Enda adhuku naan uyiroda irukanum!!”(I must be alive for that)

“Onum aagadhu Frank baby! Naa iruken” (Don’t worry Frank! I’m there)

“Adha nenachadha bayama iruku! (That’s why I’m scared) Even nanni won’t be there”

“Have you seen Conjuring movie Frank? Will do exorcism like The Warren's!”

“First unaku dhan Pei otanum” (I must first do Exorcism on you)

“Stop it dood! Nanni ill drop you at home now, Frank and I will try to find anything about the piano ghost. We have Ragu’s belongings now so I think we are close to solve the mystery!”

“Moonjiyum mogarakataiyum paaru (Look at your face) Will come to your house tomorrow teddy and Frank please take care of him”

“Ya take care nanni! Is that your home? Guess this is where we say goodbye”

“Yes bye teddy! Bye Frank! See you both tomorrow”

Saying this, she came near me and kissed. Frank closed his eyes. After dropping her, we left for our house. Strangely there was no sign or sound of the piano ghost.

“Hey Alan! It’s good to see you along with Nanni! The kodaikanal trip will be surely unforgettable na?”

“Thanks dood! You better drop me and go to Arun’s room! Our place isn’t safe so………. After I solve this issue, will call you”

“Mental! Enada nenchita? Paadhilaye una kalati vitu poradhuku naa ena potaya? Friend da!” (Do you think I am a girl who will leave you in the middle of something? I’m your friend)

“Punch dialogue nice only but nanni is not like that!”

“I know dood! She asked me to take care of you so I will torture you till we solve this piano ghost issue”

We reached our room at last! Out of curiosity, I just opened my bedroom door and got shocked. Everything in my room was scattered. I found the piano in the place where it was before.

“Frank! Take the belongings of Ragu which Sathish gave and come here”

“Yes dood…”

I found Ragu’s handwritten music score and some other music stuff which I even didn’t understand.

“Hey give me the music scores which Ragu composed! Let me try playing this in the piano and see what happens”

“Be careful Alan!”