Chapter-27

I saw Ragu and Aishwarya standing near their small house.

"You didn't kill him Aishwarya? Why? After he did so much to both of you.... I don't understand"

"Alan! We maybe ghosts, but we aren't heartless!"

"He was not heartless!! This doesn't solve anything!"

"No Alan you are wrong. This solves everything...... Ragu please give the documents to him"

Ragu came and gave me the documents. The resort and all the properties were registered in our names. Nanni and Frank were shocked.

"You made Sathish register everything in our name? But why ..... how?"

"I went inside him silly..."

Aishwarya winked. Ragu came near me and held my hands. I felt as if some energy was leaving his body and coming to me.

"Hey Alan! I gave my piano knowledge to you so make good use of it. I think you three are the perfect people to handle my resort. Frank..... Ananya.... Thanks for everything..... I guess this is where we say goodbye!"

"You are leaving? Where will you go?"

"Ha ha you want both of us to stay with you? I and Aishwarya will be going to paradise!"

"How is that even possible?"

"We didn't do any mistakes so as I was making Sathish sign the documents, I heard some voice from above asking me to come there along with her. Since our souls are satisfied, we are now going to leave in peace!"

"I wish you both stayed long. You have given us one of the most beautiful experience in our life! And Ragu.... I promise you that I will make use of your piano knowledge for the benefit of children"

"And one more thing Alan! I don't know a person who can take care of my piano well than me so..... When you go home, don't freak out if the piano is standing in your bedroom"

"But.... wait....I have one last question that kills my mind! How come the burnt piano looks so beautiful still?"

"Do you see Aishwarya face burnt?"

I was about to open my mouth but Aishwarya signalled not to say anything.

"Now you got it right? As long as our souls are here, nothing will happen to the piano"

"But you are leaving! I can't bear to see a burnt piano inside my house!"

"Don't worry kid! I and Aishu fixed everything for you!"

"Thanks for everything Ragu"

Ragu smiled and Aishwarya came near me.

"Thanks for everything Alan. I am sorry if I had disturbed you and your friends too much.... I will never forget you! Take care of your nanni properly will you?"

I didn't reply. She just smiled, hugged me tight and kissed me in the cheeks. After that, she went near Ragu and held his hands and both of them waved their hands. Frank held my hands and nanni rested her head on my shoulders.

I saw both Ragu and Aishwarya fading awayslowly. Aishwarya gave a last smile at me and snapped her hands.