Chapter-5

The music centre idea was indeed a grand success. The people who came to the resort can play the piano or can learn to play basic music notes in a week.

Since Ragu had a unique way of teaching music, the resort soon gathered attraction and everything was going on well until……………………

“Hey Aishu! You know what? I got myself a career as music teacher in a school at London!”

“How you got that offer? From London? Are you trying to play with me or something?”

“No dear! I know someone named Mithun, who works in an agency which provides job opportunities for people in foreign countries”

“Is he the guy who I got engaged to?”

“Yes! He said that he can get a career for me in London”

“So you know him before itself huh?”

“Yes! We studied in the same college but no so close! After our marriage, he called and said that he can arrange a job for me”

“Oh I see! How much are they paying?”

“Well! It’s just 20$ on an hourly basis, but they offer free food and accommodation there!”

“But dear! How much is 20$ in Indian price? What is hourly basis?”

“Ha ha sorry! That’s what the letter from the school said! I googled and found that it will be like 30,000 a month?”

“Ragu! But already we are earning more than 50,000 here itself! Why don’t you try for other jobs in London?”

“You know what? I got another offer but it was something related to mechanical work so I’m not interested in going there!”

“How much are they offering?”

“In Indian price, it will come around one lakh but we have to take care of the food and accommodation”

“Are you mad? Apply for that mechanic role!”

Hey my desire is to be a musician! You know that right? We both will be happy I promise!”

“Ragu! Think practically ok? You are earning more here compared to what you will earn as a music teacher at London! If you aren’t going to take the mechanic post, then don’t go!”

“Aishu baby! Please understand……… my dream is to…….”

Even before completing the sentence, she went inside the room and slammed it shut.

......and the very next day, Ragu and Aishwarya were missing………….. The piano was found burnt inside the house. While trying to renovate the house and the piano, we found a burnt body inside the piano……… And ever since, the piano started playing strange tunes and shifted places by itself. The most amusing thing is that the Piano looks brand new even now.......!"

“Sathish! This is so unreal!? How did you believe a myth like that!

“This isn’t a myth! I’m Ragu’s uncle”

“WTF! What happened to Ragu and Aishwarya?”

“I don’t know son, there are many possibilities like his wife killing him because she had a fight and was also found missing the next day or his friend Mithun had taken revenge on him”