Chapter-25

I woke up and saw nanni and frank sittng next to me. It was like that I had got in to some state of trance. Frank told everything that had happened. We both listened to everything he said and I saw Ragu and Aishwarya speaking with Mithun.

“Ragu! I am telling the truth. Look at this passport! As I got everything ready and came to your home, I came to know about both of your death”

“This still doesn’t explain anything!”

“Did you have the property registered in Aishwarya’s name?”

“Yes……. But…….”

“Wait ..wait…… Did Sathish know anything about this….?”

“What? You are blaming the person who brought me up!?”

“After your Funeral, I went to Sathish….. and he told that Aishwarya had killed her due to some fight about job abroad and escaped somewhere… I thought that was true……”

“I will kill you if you don’t stop your lying right now”

“Listen to me…….. As he was speaking, I saw the lawyers coming and registering your property in his name”

“What……? Sathish? No…. it can’t be……him”

“Yes that’s true Ragu! Since he was the one who brought you up, I didn’t find anything strange”

Ragu fell on his kness and started crying. Aishwarya stood near and tried to console him.

“Ragu? Why are you crying?”

“It’s all my fault Aishwarya… all my fault…!”

“Why? You didn’t do anything wrong?"

“I didn’t know that registering my house and property in your name will………..”

“Ragu… stop crying…….It’s ok!"

"I didn’t expect that Sathish will do this to me!”

“We are also to be blamed…. He is old and when you registered everything in my name he would have obviously got angry.. you should have given him atleast half your share..”

I looked at Frank and Nanni. We finally understood everything at last! Mithun cried in the corner of the house. I went near him.

“Why are you crying? I’m sorry that we suspected you…”

“I’m going to call the police and inform about Sathish. How could he kill Aishwarya? That too by stuffing her in the piano… and burning her alive? I’m going to kill that fellow right now”

He pushed me and rushed to the front door. Aishwarya stood in front of him.

“Where are you leaving Mithun?”

“I’m going to take my revenge on the one who killed you!”

“Stay here! Ragu and I will take care of everything. Inform the police and….I know you loved me but i loved him more! If I hadn’t met Ragu, I would have married you!”

Saying that, she held his hands and told that we were leaving.

“Ragu let’s go to your Resort! I think someone needs to answer our questions!”

While Mithun was informing everything to the police through phone, Ragu told to close our eyes.