Chapter-24

"Hey Frank listen to me ok? I know what you are feeling right now. You have to trust us now"

"How can I trust you? You both wanted some bodies to possess and now you got them isn't it? If something happens to both of them, I'll kill you"

"Ha ha! You can't kill us frank. You will end up killing your friends!"

"Ragu! Don't be rude on him! I will speak with him"

"Whatever you say Aishu!"

"Frank? Your friends are helping us and you think I will let anything happen to both of them? We maybe ghosts but I assure you that after this gets over, your friends will be safe!"

"Ok then I'll be coming with you! Let's go to Mithun's house!"

I had to call Alan as Ragu and Ananya as Aishwarya but the strange thing was that they also seemed to represent my friend! Ragu drove the car and Aishwarya sat in the front seat of the car.

I was afraid because I couldn't let anything happen to both of my friends! Alan was the first real friend who trusted me and I haven't met a sacrificing person like Anaya still!

"God! Please let my friends be safe. Rendu pei samaalikradhu kashtam!(It's difficult to handle two ghosts)"

We reached Mithuns place at last. It was a beautiful mansion. Ragu knocked the door.

"May I know who you are?"

"Yes Mithun we know who you are!"

"Very well then! Come in and tell me about yourselves"

As soon as we went in, the door slammed shut automatically and Ragu choked Mithun.

"Who are you? I will have to call the police!"

"You still don't know me?"

"Yes....... Let me go....."

"You know Ragu and Aishwarya?"

"Yes but........"

As he was about to open his mouth and speak, a dark mist covered the place. Alan and Ananya fell down on the floor. I rushed near them. Ragu and Aishwarya stood in front of Mithun.

"Why did you kill us Mithun?"

"Ragu.. Aishwarya... you......."

"Yes...... the same people who trusted you!"

"Believe me Ragu! I didn't kill you and Aishwarya. How can I kill both of you?"

"Lier...............!!!"

"Ragu...... you have to trust me...... how can I kill a girl I loved truly?"

"How dare you still think of her like that!?"

Ragu slapped Mithun hard on the face. Aishwarya said something to him and went near Mithun.

"Mithun.... Please accept or tell who killed us or you will be killed! You are the only person who knows the answer!"

"I didn't kill you.... But wait.... I now finally understand... I know who would have killed you!"

I sprinked water and tried to wake up Alan and Ananya.