Epilogue

We opened our eyes and saw ourself sitting in my bedroom. I looked at nanni and Frank. I saw a brand new piano sitting in the corner.

When I went near and noticed, I found that it was the same haunted piano. The resort documents were tucked in under the piano fallboard.

“Well it was a hell of an adventure wasn’t it?”

“Yeah teddy! But you have to answer me some questions first!”

“What questions?”

“Why did you let Aishwarya kiss you in the cheeks without my permission?”

“She only kissed me!”

Frank started laughing hard and almost fell out of the bed.

“Why are you laughing Frank?”

“Ananya your boyfriend kissed Aishwarya in the lips when Aishwarya was inside you”

“Dood! Stop it! She only kissed me!”

“How dare you......Teddy! Even the ghost had a huge crush on you it seems?”

“Well nanni anyway I kissed your lips only na?”

“Frank will you get out of the room and go somewhere? We both have some unfinished business here”

“Ok fine! Bye then!”

As soon as he left the room, Nanni kissed me hard and………….................................
Sorry guys! I don’t like to tell you what happened after that. Guess you already know! If you ever come to Adventure hike resort, don't forget to come and see us! We are waiting to see you!

So as the horror stories usually don’t end, Alan and nanni lived happily everafter!

___________________________________________