Chapter-20

I turned and had a closer look at the cloaked figure. It removed her hood and smiled at me! It was Aishwarya!!

“Alan?”

“Aishwarya? You ……. I ……..well……know…..how”

“Relax! Don’t be afraid. I won’t hurt you. After all you are the only person who can let my soul rest in peace!”

“Well ok sure! I will try to help. But please do something? My friends are frozen here? I still don’t know whether I should ask help from a ghost…………..”

“Of course they will don’t worry about that”

Saying that, she snapped her hands. Everything in the room came to life.

“Nanni and Frank this is Aishwarya!? I feel crazy to introduce to a ghost but still!”

“She doesn’t look like a ghost to me teddy”

“Ya dood who is this girl? Why is she wearing the dark figure’s cloak? Well……wait…..huh……. wtf….you… ghost..piano..”

Aishwarya started laughing. It was weird to see her like that. She didn’t seem like a ghost at all!. Her eyes gleamed like the dark sky and her face clearly told that she was disturbed.

“How can we help you? You don’t seem so scary now”

“If you could help me find the one who killed me, then my soul will rest in peace… hopefully!”

“So you don’t know who killed you and Ragu?”

“Yes! I don’t know! Maybe that’s why I am stuck up with this ghost thing! I really didn’t mean to scare you though!”

“But…….well….why me? There were many people who visited your resort, and why did you disturb me?”

“Because you remind me of someone! Yes Alan, the moment you came and played on the piano, I felt Ragu in you”

“What? You mean to say I’m possessed by Ragu? No way!”

“No Alan! You aren’t and you won’t be him! But still, when you played the song, I observed what was happening. You and Ananya both reminded me of the days I had with my husband!”

“Ok! So it must be Mithun who killed you and Ragu right? Is he still alive?”

“No! I don’t know whether it was him because the man who killed me and Ragu was wearing a mask”

“Ok this is starting to get weirder!”

“Alan.. Frank.. Ananya…. keep your hands on the piano and close your eyes. You will now see what happened on that day”

We sat on the piano stool, kept our hands on the piano and closed our eyes. Our hands were guided by the unknown force again and yes, it was that strange medley.

When we opened our eyes, we three were sitting inside Ragu’s home.
It was a dark night. The room was lit by the moon’s light. I saw both Aishwarya and Ragu sleeping in the bed.

Suddenly there was a huge sound of the door getting hammered. It was clear that Ragu couldn’t see us. I warned Ragu not to go but he went right through me! We three were the ghosts now! Creepy.

As Ragu went near, the door slammed open and a gunshot was heard. I saw him fall dead! Right in front of my eyes. I backed off! I saw a man wearing a mask entering the house.