chapter 1-lost

I got up early that morning. Knowing I am finally getting my own place, far away from my bossy and miserably mother? I took a long shower, because I know how long it will take me in that plane. I got dressed and headed downstairs to my family.

"Oh darling don't go." my mother cries.

"No mom, let her go." my little brother pulls on her blouse.

"Why?" She ask, looking down on this thing I call brother.

"I want her room instead."he replied.

"You little-"I run after him, catch him and blow on his stomach, making Fart sounds.

"Alright, sorry stop!" he begs, running out of breath. I put him down, making my way over to dad, always reading so early. I place a kiss on his cheek "morning!"

"Oh morning honey. Today is the big day,huh?" He asked.

"Breakfast is ready." mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Yup."I said.

"Mmh my little daughter all grown up." he got up and swing his arm over my shoulder, and we walk to kitchen.

I grab my plate of food and slowly eat it because I was watching papi ricco YouTube videos. Oh his lips, his eyes and his neck.

"Honey you'll be late." dad said.

Oh right. I took a strangely long time just to pause it because of my addiction to him. Finally, I paused it and hurry up. Thank goodness I pack last night. I grab my 18 birthday present keys and hop straight into it.

"Bye mom, bye dad! I shout from the car. "Bye, "dad wave. Mom was too hurt to even stand "and leave my room alone max." I point at him. He respond in giving me his little middle finger while mom and dad was busy.

I shake my head and drove off. I check my watch, I'm going to be late because of this traffic and this stop light is taking forever. I look over on my tablet, wanting to press that play button on the video but focus instead. "Ugh!" I growl.

I sat there, just imagine me, in Tokyo just drawing and writing manga for company. How wonderful.

Beep!!!

"Get out of the way lady!" a man pass me. "Huh?" I jump up, realizing how long I took day dreaming. Couple minutes later, I finally reach the airport, being last one to hand my stuff to the lady behind the desk and into to the plane.

Oh goody, at least a good seat next to the Window. I push pass these people and grab the seat. I drop in my head phone immediately after the takeoff and finally press play. I fell asleep.

...

"Ma'am, you're here!" the old guy which I was sitting beside shake me "huh!" I jump seeing everyone existing the plane. I put my stuff together and take in a long fresh breathe before stepping out.

"Welcome to Tokyo! I shout. "Lady could you move?" a little boy said to me. I was blocking their way out.

I finally look around and it didn't really seem like Tokyo. No one look how I thought they would. I walk meanwhile taking out a little paper that they gave me and I read it slowly.

"Welcome to los Angeles, California"

"This isn't Tokyo, I got on the wrong plane." No I stood there throwing a tantrum and crying...

"I mean girls ain't -" someone walk into to me. "sorry." the person walk away.

"Gosh these people." I wipe my eyes. Wait I notice that Voice, could it be? I turn around spotting a pineapple tattooed on the person's neck, could it be? I question myself. Nah? Maybe I'm just tired. I walk away trying to find a hotel to stay with such little pride I have left. All hotel were full, what am I going to do now?

Thank you for reading, just please remember to vote and comment.

Or check out my new book "living with the O2l boys."

Animegirlgod