Chapter 10-date night gone wrong

I got up early to pack my bag, evening though my body ache. I never wanted Adym to pack it, then find things he shouldn't (chuckle...yall females know what I'm talking about)

So I hurry and pack it... "What are doing?" He ask.

"Packing?" I look at him "aren't we going home today?"

"Naah, we miss our flight, so we're staying another week."

"And nobody choose to tell me that." I look at him..

He only laugh and look down on his phone.

"Say, you want to go out? Just me and you?"

"Me? With you? Naah...you're going to try kill me off again."

"Really," he got serious "never mind then and I told you Sorry about that already." he lay on his side with the pillow slightly covering his face and using his phone.

"Okay sorry I was joking gosh." I sat on the bed next to him...

"Don't play about that..." he looks at me "so yes or no?"

"Fine yes." I said. We didn't really talk much after that, except when we're supposed to go out.

"You look nice" he looks me up and down at the blue, glittery long dress I was wearing.

"It's a triple date you know?"

"Who said this was a date? and triple?"

"Yeah it's and kaylup and robin fly there girlfriend over...they've leave to go get them.

"Oh okay" we call an uber which pick us up. But we are going to be late, so much traffic. After an hour late we rush in to see robin cleaning his bone and kaylup already finish eat.

"Sup Adym?" Amirah, kaylup girlfriend said.

"Sup Mari," they hug and we sit. "How can you forget me?" robin girlfriend, annakay said. They hug and we order.

"How are you so late?" Robin complain. "You two can have sex after the date, not before."

"We didn't...." ricco jaw got red "shut up."

"Anyways we over there if you need us." they left.

As soon as they left, Adym grab my face, kissing me.

"Mhm!" I made a slight moan in his mouth. He pull away and smile. He went on the other side of the table then got up a kiss me again

"What the ..."

"Sorry, I wanted to get you happy first."

We do a little kissing and talking before ordering then.

"So what you want to eat? "He ask me....I order just a burger, fries and drink...

"They're so many things you could've order, why those? You can have spaghetti with..."

"Just stop," I cut him off "stop okay."

"Eh em!" he clears his throat "okay sorry."

To be honest, I'm a little bored...it is fun but something just felt wrong.

I tried ignoring his question every time and I didn't eat.

"Why aren't you eating?"

"My belly is full."

"From what?" He knew I ate nothing before coming here. I never had an appetite.

"You're bored aren't you?" He ask.

"No." I stop him I just want to go home I'm not feeling good near the sea water" I said...the restaurant was near to the sea so I could see it and it just make me want to vomit.

"Oh I get it" he said "cheque please." he raises his hands. The man came and give us it,he paid and we told the rest that we were leaving

"Won't come home early so don't rush to go do it guys." robin trouble him.

"Whatever." he walks away. Normally he would complain, laugh or do something about it. Robin notice something was wrong and run after ricco... "What's wrong man" he caught up to him standing at the front of the uber

"Nothing, Cindy let's go." he opens the car.

"I don't actually mean it..."I said.

"I don't care, you want to go home then fine let's go."

"Not really." I said.

"Go in the car"

"I don't want to."

"Just get the hell in the car." he shouts at me. I was kind of scared but kept my cool.

"No!"

"No?" He looks even more angry "you said you don't want to be next to the sea, obviously you're scared to stay with me beside it...you aren't even interesting in the food, you just want to go home, clearly you're bored. So if you're coming then fine, if not stay" he looks at me. "Now are you coming, yes or no?"

"No." I shake a little.

"Fine, "he respond to me

"Calm down." robin said before ricco jump in the uber and left.

"What happened?" Robin walk away.

I sat outside, eating my food and looking over the sea, giving it middle finger...I waited on robin and the rest are ready... finally they are. They call an uber which took us home. When we got there, I notice strange slippers at the door.

The TV was left on and some scent of food hit my nose.

"Night guys."

"Night" robin and kaylup, along with their girlfriends wish me good night. When I got upstairs the door was close and a strange jacket at the door... I took it up and walk into the dark room.

"Mhm." I heard someone moan.

I turn on the light and there ricco was with a half-naked girl on top of him, kissing and feeling up.

"Ricco?" He looks over at me, a bit shock.

Sorry y'all hope you understand it and no mix up because I never read this chapter over.

But vote and comment anyways.