Chapter 5-tour pt.2 drunk

COMMENT IF YOU SEE ANY CURSE WORD OR THOSE STUFF!

Bang!

"Get up idiots." robin came in the room with a spoon and pot.

Bang!

He bang it in my ears then went over to ricco. "What's wrong with you?" he covers his ear.

"Do you know what time it is?" Robin ask "it 1:00 and your meet and greet starts at1:30."

Ricco jump up quick checking his watch "what?" he shouts. "Get up." he drag me up then ran into the bathroom and had a quick shower. The boys eat breakfast while I took a shower.

I got dress

Then I headed downstairs and Ricco fling a lunch kit at me

Then I headed downstairs and Ricco fling a lunch kit at me. "You're breakfast is in there. Now let's go. "Everyone run form the house and into the car. "My fans are going to hate me, Its 2:00"

I ate breakfast while approaching a stage show center...Ricco ran out the car and the others. I follow behind and was stop by the security.

"Tickets to enter miss," he said.

"No I'm with..." he pushes me back.

"I said tickets please ma'am, I don't want to have any problem." He said

"Could you just listen, I'm with ...."

"Security." he calls out. When they arrive "what's the problem Mr. Jones?" one ask

"This girl cut in front the line then refuse to give me a ticket."

"Madam, I'm asking you to step aside please." he pushes me back.

"No" I refuse.

"We can do this the easy way, "he said putting his hands behind his back.

"I don't care."

He pulled out a cuff and twist my hands together. The crowd of girls "oh! No!"

"You have the right to-"

"What are you doing" ricco came back and said. "Let her go!"

"But mister Adym-"

"I said let her go." He raises his voice. The security guard un cuff me and ricco came and hug me tight "I'm sorry ."he whispered in my ears.

I held my wrist, which was badly burst and he notice. "You and you, all of you, you're all fired."

"We've been working for you a long time sir and" Mr. Jones explain

"I don't care, leave." he said. "It does not matter if she has ticket or not, you never do a female like that over a ticket. Especially one my fans."

The two men left, leaving the gate unattended, allow a train full of girls to flow in. He look at me and held my hands then smile "run!" he took off with me. We enter back door and then backstage "where were you idiot, you're late even worst. "Robin curse

"I'm sorry" he said. "Attend to her" he points at me and some girls rush over to me, placing bandage and everything on my wrist.

He walk off and went on stage

"What's Gucci crowd?"

I heard him from back stage. He did a Q and A and interact with his fans.

"Thank you guys, I love you so much"

He walks backstage and some girl run to him wiping and blowing him down. They pack up and headed back to the car after taking a year full of pictures with fans and their self. "Who wants beer?" they pop the tops and started drinking. I refuse to drink but decided to have one shot.

Then two
.
.
Then three
.
.
Then five

And the list goes on.

"Are you okay" a blurry image of ricco ask me. "He!" I laugh weirdly "*hiccup* of course pour me more" held my glass cup up.

"No." he said. I remember pulling up at the hotel and him laying me down on my bed. I look over to him on his bed. I hop off mine and push my bed next to his making it one. I ran to close the door "what are you doing?" He ask.

"I have sex with me." I said taking my top off, exposing my boobs in my bra.

"No, stop." he blushes a little. I got on top of him grinding on his now erect penis. And loosening the back of the bra.

"No" he moves my hand "just stop"

"tehehe" I laugh "why should i?" I slide my hands over his jeans, grabbing on to it. "damn." he said under his tongue. "Cindy, no, I can't do this"

"Please." I gave him the puppy dog face before attack his lips...at first he pushes me back but started kissing me back. I fling his hands behind me, indicating that he should take off my bra.

One hand holding my face the next trying to lost my brassiere. "Please ricco, take it off." I whisper. I feel the back loosen and my bra got slack.

A little sum'n sum'n is going on here. Is It just me alone. Comment if you're feeling the heat too or what you think gonna happen. Please vote and share my story.

Animegirlgod