it's a....?

(NOTE:before y'all curse my ass out in the comments,please understand I love all names and everything,but they ain't having 50+ kids so I can't use everyman. If their names aren't use in this chapter. You will see those names in different situations. Now enjoy the story,thank you)

I got up this morning,vomiting all the food from last night. When I got out the shower and done everything else.

I saw adym walking in the room with some stuff in the bags. "Come on" he looks at me.

Gently kissing me then hold my hands going downstairs.

"Adym I can walk,my belly isn't that back." I let him go and walk myself.

"Okaayy" he said.

I walk to the car and he put me in.

Our neighbours which I never talk to "good luck" they shout out.

Adym hop in the car and back out of the drive way. "You excited" he ask,keeping his eye on the back of the car.

When we drive out,and started our journey. "A little" I mumble.

"What do you mean?"

"I just don't know If I wanna know the baby's gender"

Adym stop the car "are you being serious"

"Adym! Don't make the car jerk like that " I put my hand on my belly.

"I thought we both agree to this" he said.

"Yeah but...never mind" I said. "I'm cool with it"

"Cindy" he said starting to drive again. "Are you sure you want to know the baby's gender?"

"Okay yes I'm sure" I told him.

We stay silent until we reach the doctor. When our name was call we walk in the white room and lay on the bed.

"Are you ready" the doctor said.

"We both nod"

"Okay" he reply.

The doctor then put on gloves,wipe some gel thing on my belly and rub something over it.

The picture of a baby,show up on the screen.

"This is call ultra sound" he said.

He closes again "ready" he said and we nod again. Adym hold my hand and squeeze it a bit.

"The gender of your baby is boy"

Adym look at me and sigh a little. I smile and he kisses me.

He was all excited and calling his friends and family,but I wasn't in the mood at all. I don't know why.

I watch him ask me a million question and smiling. It's too bad that this smile,just feel so fake.

"Are you okay ?" Adym ask.

No!no I'm not. I don't want to do this. I can't have a child. What if we break up,what am I going to do. Please God,just kill this child.

"Yes,yes I am fine"

Adym smile. I got off the bed.

"Where are you going?" The doctor ask.

"Uhm what?" I said.

"Well I haven't check the other one's gender"

"WHAT OTHER ONE?!" Adym and I both shout.

"Twins! They are twins"

"Helll nnoooooo" I said still walking out. Adym grab my hand.

"What do you mean twins! It's only a boy" ricco complain.

"Let me show you,please lay down" the doctor said.

Adym look at me and I roll my eyes and lay down. He repeat the same method and show us the boy. Then their was this little thing,he point out.

He point to it. "Their is the next one. She's growing slower than the boy"

"She?" Adym said.

"Yes,girl and boy"

Adym stare at me and I can't believe my ears.

"Please come back February,there the baby will soon be born"

"Thank you doctor" adym said leading me out of the doctor's room.

He look at me and I look at him. No words were exchange during our way out,in the car and home.

So there. No one can complain. Some wanted boy,girl and twin boy and girl. Since it was hard to choose gender,I decide on a way to make you all happy.

Thank you for your help and their will be more part for you to help me out. Last-fan(someone decided on the name I will call you guys) but last-fan,we are growing so fast.

The names will be reveal in the next chapter.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Animegirl
Xoxo