Chapter 4-tour

PLEASE COMMENT IF CURSE WORDSA RE IN THIS CHAPTER..

We finally reach at the airport and I didn't see my plane. "Guys I'm late because of you." I turn to them.

"Nope." ricco said pushing me to the lady at the desk. He hand his and his friends things over then look at me. "What?" I ask.

"I know you're late and you're sad but this will be much better." he smirk.

"Thank you for traveling London air, you may enter." The lady said.

"London? I don't have." I was cut off

"Don't worry." he said.

We did checks and went through some stuff then finally hit the plane. "I'm going to kill you when you sleep". I said sitting next to a window seat. "Only if I don't first." he smirk next to me.

The plane took off and I shove my head phones in. I started to sing work by Rihanna.

He pull one ears out and shove it in his ear. "See mi do mi dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt,na na" he sing.

"Give me my goddamn head phones boy." I pull it out. We notice some girl in front of us kept looking around, and giving me a bad look. They look jealous and he notice.

"I'm going to use the rest room," he said "be right back." kissing me on the cheek, causing the girls to get angrier.

"That idiot." I said.

When he came back, he look over to the girls who was staring and said "what?" They turn around and never look at us again.

~Hours later~

I was bored out of mind and started watching one piece. Ricco fell asleep on my shoulder and he look so cute. The way how his pink lips are slightly open. oh I shiver in the seat.

...

We got out of the plane and stretch "that was uncomfortable." robin said. They stood there and find out the hotel we are staying in. When we got to the hotel, the boys just ruin the clean spread sheet and everything else.

"Why?" I ask.

"It's a boy thing. "Say.

Let's make a video but what about. "Let's try watching youtubers reacting to you. You could do it." I said.

"Oh okay, then let's set it up." he said and got prepared.

"Hope no one roast me the comment about the pimple on my nose." He touch it."

"No one will see it."

"Okay let's start. "He said rolling the camera. He started with this weird ass intro then "What's up YouTube, I'm back with another YouTube vidddddeeeooooo!"

"Before anyone says anything in the comment unless you guys can even tell, there's a pimple right here," he touches his nose "there's a pimple right here."

"You idiot, now they'll know!" I shout

"Shut up, now I'll have to edit that out."

"That's great."

"But anyways if y'all enjoy this video drop a big like and subscribe if you haven't or you want to see more videos from me you know hit that subscribe button and go check out my channel. Thank you guys for watching, you're all amazing, I love you guys and I'll see you on Friday with another YouTube video..ah." he said then made a stupid dance.

He edit the video and upload it. Pity did he know, he never edit out the part where he was dancing at the end "work it work it work it"

We all laugh at it, eat food and went to get ready for bed. Ricco and I had separate bed but same room. I watch him toss and turn in his bed until he fell asleep. I fell asleep as well.

Question
Guys should I start updating two times a week, if you like? Tuesdays and Saturdays? Since some of you won't stop pm me to update.so should I?

And update y'all..Comment what you think and vote please. Sorry the first night of tour is boring, but oh it will be fun. Thank you for reading.

For that I'll make it up to you with a juicy chapter next.

Animegirlgod