Chapter 8-tour pt.5 I drown?

"Please do deeper Adym."  He pushes more into me "ah!" I scream.

"Damn your tight." he pulls out teasing me then slap his dick on my clit.

He force his way back in me and push in/out of me fast. "I'm going come." he said. "Me too." I told him. We continue doing it until we reach our climax. We both groan and release.

"Aaaahhh!" I jump from the horrible dream. What was that? ew...I took some minute to cool down after that just happen.

"Yarn." I got up looking at ricco body half on the bed and half on the floor. "He he." I giggle walking towards his bed. I look down on him and his lips catch my eyes. I saw him flinching so I lean down staring at him.

"Gotchu!" he jump up grabbing me by the waist, pulling me on his bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"What are –you-Doing?" he ask me. "Ugh let me go."

"Nope." he flips me over, getting on top of me. "Is this what you wanted?" He tease me.

"Cindy! Ricco!" Robin came bursting in the room "why Every time I have to Wake these two knuckle head, the hell." he look at ricco on top of ME.

"Holy crap." he said.

"So uhm." he back away a little "should l come back or y'all finish smashing?"

Ricco look down on me and got up fast "we weren't doing anything."

"Is that what you call nothing?" Robin ask

"Pfft tsk it was just aaaahh," he had nothing to say "just hey, out" he points to the door.

"Anyways remember it's the last day of tour and we're going to hit the pool, so hurry Mr. and Mrs. Yorba" he laugh walking out.

"You little" ricco ran him down.

When he came back I was already set to go while he's sweaty as hell. He took a shower, asking me to pack his clothes for him. When he came out, with his towel wrap around his waist alone, showing his top and a towel drying out his hair.

"You done?" He ask.

"I-uhm-pack-the-furniture-clothes-music."

"The what?" he looks down on his body seeing the reason why my tongue was twist. He looks up and smirk at me, walking towards me.

"You like what you're seeing huh?" he ask moving at a greater pace. My back hit the door and I push my hands behind me trying to turn the lock. He finally caught up to me, face to face. My face got red as he admire and slide his hands on my waist.

He grips my short shorts and pull me closer.

Oops!

The towel fell. "My bad/" he backs away. I struggle not to look and turn around instead opening the door. I slam it behind me and rest on it, sliding my back down on it, reaching the floor. I sigh and wipe my wet forehead. I could hear his chuckle and him laughing in the door. I crawl downstairs and into the couch.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Robin ask.

"Ahh." I shout feeling scared "oh robin, and what boyfriend?"

"Adym."

My face turn red "adym is not my boyfriend. Minutes later of robin troubling me it was time to go and I was the only one left to get ricco.

"Ricco! Adym! Are you ready?" I bang on the door.

"Yeah."

"And make sure you're in clothing." I swallow as he opens the door handing my bag to me.