I'm fired?

I've been so stress out lately about this pregnancy thing,I'm missing work too much.

My boss call me in and told me she don't care what the situation,she just need the work on her desk by this time and that.

Basically I'm fired,what will I do? I can't focus or anything anymore. I carry the work home,but Adym stop me from doing it.

He thinks it's adding to my stress.

"I'll do it" adym said.

"No!"I told him.

"You've seen me draw before and you can-"

"Look adym,millions of people will be reading the manga and I can't mess this up."

"I won't,please trust me"

I watch him draw and he's doing well at it. Suddenly ichigo is looking much better.

"So when he's in this form blah blah blah" he said but I'm too focus on how I love him.

How he will go all out to make sure I'm alright.

"Cindy are you listening to me," he shouts.

"Huh huh uhm yeah the form"

"Baby I think you need some rest," he kisses me

"No I'm-"

"What did I just say" he puts his hands on his waist and
Rest on his right foot.

I gently crawl into my bed,and continue to watch him. Without knowing,i fall asleep.

...

I woke up late as hell and adym is not here. I look to my left to see a note.

Baby,I know you would wake up late, but don't worry,breakfast is already there.I've finish up the drawing late last night and I'm handing them to your boss right now.

Your phone is beside this note,call me if anything goes wrong.

I love so much xoxo

Smh adym is uughhh *smile* I mean honestly.

I went downstairs to go see cereal,soup,vege etc..all those stuff.

I didn't remember that I was smiling at the food

I pick some up and watch tv.

"What did I tell you about watching cartoon while you're pregnant." Adym walks in

"Hey babe" I said

"Don't hey babe me..what did I tell you...the baby will be stupid if you do that" he said.

"Lol I guess that's what your mother did when she was pregnant with you." I laugh as he slough down beside m and kisses me.

"How was your day?"

"It was cool. I can't believe you stay up to draw for me."

"Haha real funny...but guess what"

"What?"

"Guess"

"Idk"

"Lame-o" he calls me. I was given a job as your partner. Your boss saw how well I draw and hire me instantly"

"Yaayyy"I shout

He laugh and lay his head near my belly "hear that?daddy got a job."

They seem to kick at his words Everytime.

I feel so awful.look how long I've work to even reach where I am and he just draw for one night and reach where I am. If he continues he'll be manager or boss in no time

I'm happy for him,but that hurts.

"I'm going back to bed" I got up.

"Babe" he calls out to me but I walk upstairs.

Vote and comment please. This was a filler anyway. but I'm afraid will soon come to an end.

And Think I'm going to stop writ other books after this book ends.

Animegirl