Chapter 16- return

"I'll let you have it next week.'" i told my assistance. I throw away the paper after she walk out and fling my head on the desk. I'm so stress out.

"And uhm miss, you have appointment with mister zong in 10 minutes." she came back in and i just jump up packing out the papers as if i was doing work. After the meeting, my boss gave me new work to draw out some pages on bleach manga...i had to stay late at work.

Ring!

Phone convo

Me: hello

Person: hey!

Me: uhm who is this?

Person: really Cindy?

Me: how do you know my name?

Person: it's me

Me: me who?

Person: Adym

Me: Adym?

Person: c'mon Cindy

Me: Adym yorba?

Person: yeah, so what's up?

Me: what do you want? I have work

Adym: stop being so mean...

Me: sigh, is that all?

Adym: i'm in Tokyo for tour, I want to see you

Me: i don't have time for that.

Adym: please

Me: Adym!

Adym: i need to talk to you...

Me: about? Say it now?

Adym: no in person.

Me: no

Adym: Please, can you meet now?

Me: Adym it's late

Adym's? Where do you work?

Me: leave me alone.

Adym: oh yeah, that place you told me about. Okay see you soon.

Me: Adym alyxander yorba! You better not...

End of phone call

That little -I forgot to change my number as well. I'm so foolish good thing we have security who won't let anyone in at this time. A few minutes later, i hear a knocking on my door.

"Who is it?" i ask.

"Special delivery." the person said. Obviously it was male but trying hard to sound like a female.

"Come in."

"Wassup" Adym walk in. oh my lord, why is this boy here.

"Oh my lord Adym" i scream at him.

"Stop acting like you aren't glad to see him" he said sitting in one of the chair in my office.

"I'm no.t"

"So..?" he said.

"So.?" i said

"What you've been up to?"

"Could you leave?" i ask

"I miss up." he said coming closer to my desk.

"Okay bye."

"You want to go for a late night snack?"

"No" i fold the paper and turn off the light. "Leave no...Bye"

"C'mon you look stress"

"Excuse me?"

"I don't mean ...that stress but ...never mind please." he said

"Leave me alone Adym." i walk away saying goodbye to the security guard, while Adym walk me down.

"please." he shout

"Shut up."

"No" he scream in front everybody on the road.

"Okay. If i have one drink with you will you leave me alone?"

"yup." he smile. We walk into a restaurant and grab a seat. I was actually hungry so i got something to eat as well...when we were finish we had to walk a long way back with an ocean view, cool and just the right thing for a couple. Ew hate it.

"hey." he grab hand my hand pulling me "look at that." he showed me a ship full of tourist and smiling...i was too focus at him holding my hands.it felt so good but he turn and look at me and our lips our were close. He look down on my lips and kiss me.

"uhm sorry." he said. I blush and shake my head.

"I got a get up early in the morning. I got to go" i said. He drove me home.

"So this is where you live"

"Shut up" i said. "Bye"

"bye." he drove off. I touch my lips as i look in the mirror in my bathroom and blush. I went to my bed happy but I hate him.