Chapter 6-tour pt. 3 we had sex?

For all who don't know it's papi ricco, his actual name is Adym but they call him ricco. I don't want to get confuse in this chapter. Comment if curse words.

I felt the back of my bra get slack and I lean up to pull it off. "No." he grab my hands" can't do this. You're drunk. Even though I'm a f*ckboy but I won't take advantage of you"

"Easy pickles." I sigh "just stick your *beep beep* into my goddamn *beep beep* already and shut up."

He pushes me off and my head hit the floor. "ouch you idiot" the place started to get dark.

...

Ew the stench of my breathe woke me up. I must have drink too much. But when did I? I look down and saw me in my pink short nighty and everything about me is clean. I never change and I wasn't this clean. I'm covered so properly under the sheets as well.

"Jesus, I come to you to ask, am I dead? Why would take my life away s-."

"Shut up idiot, "ricco walk in with a tray of food "I did it." he place it down.

"But why? I can't even remember what happened last night"

"Last-night, "he laugh nervously "last-night, nothing happened last-night...just nothing."

"Okay. I said, completely weird out by how fast and nervous he was talking.

"But wait." I look and his he looks at me "what?" He ask.

"Didn't you saw me naked then when you're putting on my clothes?" I look at him serious.

"Maybe." he smirk.

"Adym!" I growl

"Okay, a little. "He reply

"A little? What do you mean a little?"

"Just your panty and brassiere. "He said

"And you didn't touch anything right."

"That's for me to know and you not to find out." he got up and run away. I throw a pillow at him which lead to me, bouncing over the food "now look what you make me do!" He gave me his tongue and ran away. I got up to clean the food off everywhere, while thinking "what really happened last night."

"Cindy" he peep his head through the door "I'm sowwy." he said all innocent.

He is so cute but stay strong. "I'm going to really kill you for this."

"No!" he ran with me after him. "Come here f*ckboy"

He ran behind kaylup, his friend "help me." I walk up to him trying to snatch ricco from behind him.

"The blood of Jesus is against you" he ran away, locking in someone's bathroom.

"Come out," I bang on the door.

"Okay, to make it up to you, will you go to the park with me" he shouts from the other side.

"Oh that's where you choose to die."

"Not dying, and I'm sorry already, but would you like to go" I sigh knowing I wouldn't catch him or make him talk.

"Ugh okay."

"We leave in 30 minutes." he shouts.

"Okay." I did a fake walk away.

"Cindy," he shouts" Cindy. She must be gone then."

He crack open the door and I hide behind the wall. He step out a little slowly.

"Grr!" I attack him and he ran back in closing the door "please stop playing cind."

"Okay for real now," I actually walk away.

I got upstairs and check the time. Man I woke up late as hell. I got dress

And put on my little makeup and do my hair. I was in a skinny jeans with a trainer bra and a half a blouse pink blouse. With my black and pink colored sneakers. My blond mix with dark hair in a messy bun at the top. Some wrist band, watch, necklace and other stuff. I grab my phone and came out of the bathroom. I walk straight into ricco, who was dress in a jeans pants sagging', a long black shirt with the side cut up a little and a full black j's .his hair all cute but messy.

"You ready." he said.

"Ye-a-h." I stuttered feeling my cheek lit up.

"Then come on." he points outside the room and I went down stairs with him walking behind me.

"Oh, where these two going, dressing all nice "kaylup said.

"The park," I replied "just a little walk and things." ricco added.

"Date." robin fake cough as we walk outside the door saying our goodbyes to the others. "Shut up" ricco look at him.

We call an uber driver and he drop us off. We sat on a bench taking selfie and talking when a brown dog ran up to him. "Ahh he's cute." he pat the dog as I took a picture the owner came up to and apologize about the dog

"It's cool." the lady walk away. "Catch." he threw a ball at me. "Think fast." I catch the ball "the heck!" I shout.

"Let's play football." he said. I ran away with the ball while shifting him. "I'll catch you." obviously he was playing easy. He ran up behind me and tried knocking the ball from my hand. When I feel both hands on my waist. I stop and he stop as well. I guess he realize where his hands were and how we are position.

I lean up and stood there for 5 second with him behind me and his hands on waist. He turn me around, making four with our eyes.

He looked at my lips then back into my eyes. He pulled me closer to him, making our body press together becoming one.

I blush hard at every time his eyes move from my lips back to my eyes. I couldn't help it either and did the same.

He slightly bend forward and I brace back a little. I was kind of scared about it. He lean back up then look into my eyes again.

He lean down and I tip towards him. I felt his breathe on my lips before....

Sorry y'all about these cliff hangers, you know how I do things. Comment what you think gonna happen. Will they actually kiss? Will something stop them? But comment please and give this chapter a big vote. See you next week. Love you.

Animegirlgod