going Into Labour

Okay I don't know shit about pregnancy because I don't want any kids,but if I make a mistake,correct me in the comments.

"Adym adym" I scream for him to wake up.

"What" he turns

"My water just broke"

"What "he jump up "Shit shit"
He got off the bed, and spin for a while.

"Adym" I shout and seems to snap back to reality. He grab some stuff and put me in the car. Luckily I don't carry big belly.

He drove off fast as hell.

We were stuck in traffic. "Just hold on Aaron and alexa" I rub my belly and adym smirk.

I knew why "adym it's not time to talk about names. Their names are cj and Catherine" I shout with a scream of pain at the end and he laugh.

"But that's not what you said"

"Could you shut up and just drive"

Traffic seems slow,until adym started shouting "she's having a baby" through the window.

Everyone atleast adjust their car for us to pass. One guy refuse to move and adym curse him out.

"Fuck you bitch" he flip him off and blow down before turning to me. "Are you okay"

Like,instead of me having mood swings,it's adym. He's completely freaking out.

He rush me to the hospital and they put me on a stroller and push me in a room.

No! No! No! I can't have a child

"Dad" I cry

"Babe it will be okay...breathe" Adym held my hand.

"Call my dad please," I beg.

"Don't worry about that just-"

"Aaahhh" I scream. "I can feel them coming"

They put me on a bed,taking the clothes off and cover me with a sheet.

"Okay ma'am spread your legs really wide" the doctor said,putting his gloves on.

"Please just get them out" I told them.

"Okay I want you breathe in and make a big push out" the doctor said as I did just that.

"Holy fuck" I scream.

"Okay...Okay..you're doing great" the doctor said. I look up at adym who shut his eyes and held my hands.

"I can't do it" I cry

"Babe..you can" he said brushing my hair.

"I can't" my voice came out crack and I'm crying.

"Now breathe in and then puuusshhh" the doctor shout.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh" as the head peek its way out.

"You're doing great....now ppuusshhh" it's fully out,now the shoulders.

"Puusshh" the doctor said.

"Aahh" I cry out from my gut. The doctors look at eachother then at me.

"Push again"

I did what he said. He started taking up tools. "Your vagina is too small,we will have to slit you out further.

"What what what do you mean you-"I panic

"Just relax miss,you are going to be fine" I felt myself open up more and I push. The shoulders started to come out.

I made one last push and the shoulders slip out. Suddenly the whole body slip out.

"The boy game out first" the doctor shout.

"Wwaaa ooowaaa" I heard Aaron little voice cry.

I relax myself and adym kiss me on the forehead. "Told you it will be okay...it didn't hurt a bit" he said.

Everyone in the room stare at him "really"

"Lol sorry just trying to make her feel good" we all laugh.

"Now the girl"

I push again while adym wipe my sweat and never let my hand go.

Alexa was much smaller but she was healthy. She came flying out in no second.

I stArted to panic when she wasn't crying. I cried for a while,when I look at the doctor they were holding her. She is so tiny compare to her brother.

The doctors started rushing around and I'm wondering what's happening. Alexa wasn't moving or crying. I look up at adym then at the doctors.

They slap her on the bottom but no sound. They did two more time,Nothing. The suck the blood from her throat and slap her again and she stated crying.

I relax and look at adym.

I cried as adym stay by my side and whisper calming words to me.

"You did great..Push again miss"the doctor said . I didn't question him but I did that and they pull out the amniotic sac.

The doctor gave me pills to numb me as they stitch me up. After a few minutes,I saw them bring my little babies out.

I smile at adym as he took Aaron

"Hello" he plays with him.

They gave me alexa as I smile. She grips my little pinky tight and laugh.

"Haha hey baby...this is your new world,I'm mommy" I smile at her as adym kisses me.

We exchange babies,when adym started peek a boo with them. They did the same. They would freeze when adym stop but kick when he play.

"The way they are reacting to their father's voice,it's like they know him before." Doctor said

"Well he will always talk to them" I smile.

"Welcome Aaron and Alexa" I said and adym smirk.

"Okay okay Aaron and alexa" I roll my eyes.

Aaron and Alexa yorba
Born on January 10 2016 At 6 o'clock pm.

Omg their here...I'm so happy even though this is a fan Fic. Welcome little twinie in new world.

WELCOME

OkAy I need to sit my ass down and stop getting so excited over a fan Fic. Plus I find this chapter corny.

like and comment y'all...

Animegirl