epilogue pt.3 what happened after

I will have a Q&A after this chapter

I will have a Q&A after this chapter. So comment below if you have any questions to ask.

Like if there will be a new Adym fan Fic or if I write any/going to write any other fan Fic about anyone. Or is there a book two for this *smirk* Etc etc

Your questions,just comment below and I'll answer every single one

Everyone got pretty old.

The uber driver
He actually became famous and started driver as the personal uber for the president daughter.

Adym's parents
They still didn't agree with each other. The mother still gave Cindy some awful eyes at times.

The dad don't really care that much. He found a new wife,which is pregnant and so adym is going to be a bigger brother.

Kaylup and amariah
You know kaylup was making hella cash,I don't know where he got but he was rich. His girl was still by his side,became a model and fashion designer...

We didn't see them that much anymore but we will always face time them.

Their kids Ramone and Jacob,were the best brothers you could find alive.

They always chat with Cindy and adam's child.

Everything was going great for them.

Did I forget,they actually got married some years after. He propose to her infront of her modeling school,infront everybody,after she got the best model award.

Cindy brother,max
He became one of the best doctors in the country and had kids with his assistant,let me say wife.

They were some cute boy twin who look exactly like max when he was their age.

He went out and be personal doctor for celebrities. Such as sia,justin ,kim k ,rihanna etc.

He almost got divorce when he wasn't at home lately because of all the traveling,but things work out and his marriage was save.

Up to this very day,he still give Cindy the middle finger.

Annakay and robin
They dated for a some years after the cindy's marriage.

The girl left him because everyone else got married,except them. She got angry by that and light their house on fire.

His house was burnt down and he was left home less for months no one knew where he was.

Annakay,was Inlove with a 'richer' man and they got married. After adym heard about this and kaylup,they sue Annakay for everything she had. That was her husband money.

A lady found robin,dirty and stink eating from garbage. When she decided to share lunch with him. She started to like him and let him move in with her.

They found him and gave the money they got when they sue Anna. He built back up something for himself,and because a lawyer.

He got married to the new lady and had a cute baby boy. Even though she was pregnant agAin,with a girl.

As for Anna,she continue to move around and date others for their Money and leaving them home less. She was put to justice and robin help the man she made homeless too.

Anna is else where.

Cindy and max's dad
He live long enough to meet Cindy and max's children,at the age of 94,he join his wife,their mother in the grave.

Before his death ,he built a center for kids who lose their mother as well. He died after they the center became successful and turn into a school.

R.I.P mommy and daddy

And now what we all been waiting for,what happened to Adym and Cindy. Well here it is.

Cindy and adym
Hello guys,this is cindy speaking. I just wanted to let you know we became really famous.

Cindy became famous all over the world for her drawings and creating a new anime call 'one punch man' and 'hunter x Hunter'

She walk the run way,got awards and send money to help with her father's school. She also built a school where kids can just be about anime.

Voice acting,writing,drawing and even act in the anime real life movies. She carry the kids she met in Jamaica there.

Adym,oh adym. He wasn't that famous until he built a company,which created 'high school DxD' , 'death note' and even 'highschool of the dead'

He became waay more famous but they were known as the power couple.

Together they created 'attack on titan' and the School which she built,create 'koutetsuji no kabanri' please check my spelling but the anime,similar to attack on titan.

Cindy got pregnant agAin and again and again.

You already know Aaron and Alexa their first children,who is now 13

Now they have:
Alexander yorba,male and is 10

Amila yorba 8

Avery yorba, and 7 years of age.

Little baby boy,adamy who is just 2 Years old. The baddest little one.

I know they have way more kids than you thought but they were more than rich to support them,plus now we can all see that adym pull out game weak.

Other cast members
We thank the lady who help Cindy when she got into the accident.

The doctors and all the nurse who help.

The boys with the ball.

The people who tried to help my mother from the car.

And everyone else. Thank you guys for voting and commenting . Staying with me to the end.

Everything that's just said,is just a fan Fic. I don't own any of the animes above. But they are great animes and go check them out.

And the people aren't real also.

I will have a Q&A after this chapter. So comment below if you have any questions to ask.

Like if there will be a new Adym fan Fic or if I write any/going to write any other fan Fic about anyone. Etc etc

Your questions,just comment below and I'll answer every single one

Thank you!! I love you guys.