Chapter 14-meeting his parent

Announcement

Go check out a new Adym yorba fan fic I wrote. Call 'pineapple boy' thank you!!

"Adym, get up, are you forgetting we have somewhere to go?"

"It's in the fridge." he said clearly in his sleep.

"Adym!"

"What?" he jump up "what?"

"Get up." I tried lifting him....

"I don't want to." he slouch back in the bed...

"Okay." I went downstairs and take the ice cold water from the freezer and March straight up to his room "Oh Adym?"

"What?"

"Get up."

"No."

"Please?"

"Screw you," he place his middle finger in the air then it just fell....

"0kay Adym." I throw the icy water on him...as it touch his back, he arch it and fly up.

"Damn that's cold."

"Haha," I laugh "you awake now?"

"You little..."he ran after me and I took off leaving my smoke. I ran downstairs and he follow me, I was way faster than him but all of a sudden, he turn in a white Usain bolt...

I ran behind the kitchen counter, and he trick me by running left but go right instead.

"Got you." he wrap his hands around my waist and pick me up on his shoulder. I hit him in the back with little hands, and trust me, it didn't do a thing. He threw me on the couch then got on top of me, lifting my Blouse up and holding both hands with one hand. He blow on my belly and tickle me.

"I can't breathe ha-ha no." I tried fighting his grip. "Will you behave now?" He ask "yes!" Immediately I said. "Naah." he continue....

"Please stop, I'm out of breathe"

"Alrigh.t" he let go my arms. "Behave yourself." he said.

"Alright I'm done." He kiss me and I kiss back; such great way to get revenge? I bite down on his lip.

"no! Stop," he said "stop!" I let it go and he stares at me with mean eyes.

"Sorry." I kiss him. He didn't kiss back and I do it again He finally kiss me until it got serious.

He moves from my lips to my neck. "Stop get a room." kaylup said.

"Could you just go away?"

"Aren't you suppose to meet your mom and dad at the dinner ball?"

"Oh yeah," he shouts "get ready." he grab me upstairs and hop in the shower.

Adym is taking forever in the bathroom. Finally he got out and push me in "hurry." he said.

I got out with my towel wrap around me. I'm about to take up my dress from the bed ,when I felt Adym's hand on my waist pulling me back on something hard. He turns me around.

"Why don't you take it off, why are you covering it?" He looks into my eyes and I freeze. He move my hand which held the towel together and slowly unwrap it from my body.

Beep!!

His phone goes.

He got mad at the phone and answer it.

"Stupid phone." he kiss me "I'm downstairs," he whisper then talk on the phone walking out "why are you calling me?"

I stood there, blushing all the minute out. I got ready in a short black dress and a black shoes then head downstairs.

"What the wow!" he looks at me.

"Babe you're sexy." He call me babe again

"Thank you."

"But you're meeting my parents, change into something better, he turns me around, smack my ass and push me off.

"Hurry that little small ass up."

I ran upstairs back into my draw finding a longer black dress with a spilt at the front and head back downstairs.

"That's a bit better." We hop in his car and drove off. I practice my lines and did my warm up.

"What are you doing?"
He ask laughing.

"Warning up."

"Seriously." he shake his head

...

"Finally we pull up to a huge ass house fill with people. He park the car "are you ready"

I took a moment then "yeah." we kiss then got out the car approaching the door.

We walk in, and old people music blast in our ears, nowhere to walk properly it was full.

"Mom." I heard Adym said, waving his hands in the air.

I saw a lady, could tell she was old but act young...

"Hey honey." she kisses him on the jaw...

"Mom." he complain about it

"Shut up and let your mommy give you a kiss."

"This is her," he points to me, trying to tell his mom something "now stop."

"Oh hello."

"Uhm hi." I held my hand out for a shake but she just look me up and down.

"Eh em" she clears her throat and Adym roll his eyes.

"Where's dad?"

"He is not my husband, why should care?"

"Mom." he said.

"Oh there he is....dad."
He spot him

"What's up man" they exchange hand shake into a hug.

"Nothing much."

His mother look at him up and down as well.

"Oh dad this is Cindy."

"Really son, a new one."

"Dad." he said like he was trying to hide something.

"Well nice to meet you daughter in thot only for couple months."

Wait did he just say thot.

"Girl just bye," the mom said "y'all break up soon, then we will know you were just a gold digging tho..."

"Mom," Adym shout "no."

"That's just how your stupid mother is?" His dad said.

"Who you calling stupid you old dick"

"You." he turns to her

"We all knew that she's just one of his whores, why you had to say it." She explain

"Shut up you're too ignorant and your breathe stink "he fan her away

"Like your smelly-"

"Shut up!" Adym shout "I hate you two. I carry my girlfriend to you and all you can do is judge her and you two cursing. Every time that's how you two are. Just shut up and grow up for once at least for your son. I know you watch my video too and nobody think they want to congrats me. I'm sick and tired of you guys behavior." Adym walk away and I held his hands "Adym?" He swing it off "leave me alone!" he shouts at me.

"Adym." his mother held her heart. I run out side and the car was gone.

No sign of Adym.

Still going through some stuff but still manage to write a chapter... I hope it's not boring please wish me some luck, I need it..

I didn't read over, sorry if anything is spelt incorrectly or something.

First day of my little update marathon. Next update will be Thursday.

Animegirlgod