Note

Yeah, I know. Why the hell is there an update after so long? Because the author of this book was too lazy to edit the book, when it was done. So, now she's doing that. But that's not the problem here.

I never thought this book was going to have so much read and of course I'm telling everyone, so now my family and friends want to read it. If you're just reading this or a re-reader, don't blame me, I have to make this book innocent for all as possible, so my family can read it. Some of your favorite parts might get edited out but oh well.

The sex scene may be a bit boring now, but it's still the same old story.

Thank you for still having this book in your library and reading. Like 40 thousand read+, that's amazing.

Since you're reading this note, that means you have completed the story. Since you're such a loyal and dedicated reader for this story. I'm sure you'll be reading LOST 2, right?

You: yes!

That's what I thought.

...

If you want some sweet old action like this, you can also read PINEAPPLE BOY. It's not the edited version. The story is not complete, so go catch the dirty parts before it end and edited out.

You can also check LIVING WITH THE O2L BOYS, if you're a Kian lawley fan too. Please guys. It's a big protect that I am working on, just at least check it out .

But a big thanks to you all......LOVE YOU,Muah!!!!!!