visit to Jamaica...sexual content.

I was gonna do a part two about period but can't let the guys who read this suffer.so I'll move on .

I will do a part two soon, not only once she will see her period.

To explain what is going to happen in this chapter,Cindy got two tickets to Jamaica. She decided to go and bring someone along,ricco.

"Do I have to go?"he ask

"Yes" I took my towel up to go shower.

"Babe"he grab my waist and force me to sit on his lap."what if we can't have sex there"

"Adym! "I shout at him."it doesn't matter"

"I'm not going" he puff up his face and fold his hands.

"Adym Alyxander yorba,you are going and that's final" I shout at swinging his hands from waist.

He grab my hand "can I atleast shower with you?" He ask.

"Nope..not again..remember what happened last time."

Flash back

"Move your foot idiot"he shout at him.

"You want me to move my foot,fine" I pull my foot away,just perfectly hitting adym in his balls. He fell to floor and curl up "serves you right" I said

He pulls me down on the shower floor with him,"idiot..now my hairs wet"

"Bitch now my balls blue" he got up,slapping me with his dick "ow,if you don't want to lose it,put it up"

Back to reality

Not again adym,I'll be late for my flight.

"Please"he shouts

"Adym n-"

"Plleeaaaasse"

"Fine just stop shouting,we have neighbours"I said,as he happily twirl into the bathroom.

I went in took off my clothes and got in. I turn the shower on and completely ignore adym behind me "cid I want attention" he softy said

"Adym just bathe and come on"I shout at him.

"No! I want attention" he stomp his feet and shout.

"Adym shut up" I angrily whispered. I look through our bathroom window and our neighbours are staring directly at my house.

"I said I want-"

"Okay fine" I turn to him and bathe.

He made that irritating smile and I just back around. I felt his hands on my waist,rubbing from my thigh to my breast

"Adym stop" as he kiss my neck. He pull me closer to his body,I felt a hard thing just press against my bottom. .

I turn around and he was completely stiff.

"Adym" as I started to get horny...

He kisses my neck and I play with his hardness,rubbing it up and down,before pining me up on the shower wall. I wrap my feet around him and he carry me down a little,and force his self into me all at once.

"Fuck adym,you can't just-"

Before I could finish,he bring me up and down fast as hell. "Oh yeah...Mhm...ricco"

We did that for a long time and thought the water was wasting.

We turn it off and got out,as he push me over the bathroom counter, pulling my hair,grabbing/slapping my ass.