deal with it

After Adym took me home after the gender reveal. He invited his friend,who gave me present.

"Thank you" I told robin.

My big baby shower,surprise and gife opening didn't last long,until it boils down to just adym,robin and kaylup playing games. Their girlfriends were right beside them.

I left the room to go upstairs and sit on the bed. I need to keep my mind clear. I honestly don't know if I can go through this,or how I am going to tell adym.I look through the window,at ours fucking in their back yard.

They were nice neighbours,who knew?I look away to the door opening.

"Are you okay?" Adym ask.

"Yes."

"Why aren't you downstairs then?"

"I just needed some fresh air." I look away.

"Okay" adym walk up to me,he knee down in front me "tell me" he said.

I look down on him. "Tell you what" I ask.

"I know when you're lying to me,and I know you don't 'just need fresh air' so tell me"

"Pfft,I wasn't lying"

"Cindy I know you" he said and I didn't answer.

"Come on,don't lie over Aaron and alexa,when they are born,they will love lying." He scold me.

I giggle "who's alexa and Aaron"

"My children"

"Alexa? Aaron?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Yeah,so?" He ask.

"How about Catherine and cj" I said.

"Nope" he shake his head. "Their names are starting with A" he told me.

"Why their names have to start with A"

"Adym...duh"

"Soo..."

"A...and that's final. Nothing with C."

I roll my eyes and he laugh a little.

He put his hands and head on my stomach. "Hear that? Your name is alexa and Aaron" he laugh and play with them.

They kick a little at adym's voice.

"Peep a boo" adym said. Ever time he stop they stop. When he says peep a boo,they react by kicking.

I look at the sprinkle in adym eyes and they play back him. I can see how he loves them and they aren't born yet.

He look up at me and push upwards to kiss me. I gave him what he wanted and drop back to the floor and continue to play. I can't disappoint adym. I can't tell him I don't want to have them.

No! I want to. I'm just not ready. Two? This is going to be stressful. But I can't tell him.
I will go through and just deal with it.

Sorry for short chapters,they are kinda fillers anywAys.

Animegirl