look out for new adym fan Fic and etc

You have two option

so guys I love this story so much.so here's what... I'm going to continue this story. There will be a book two for this.

Chapter 1 is already out. Dealing with the kids.

Go vote and tell me how you like it.

And if you don't like thAt option...here is a next.

I'm writing a new fan fic since y'all love this one so much.

It's call

'the boy behind the counter '

Armani always go shopping at her favourite place..everything was great at first until they hire a new cashier,behind the counter,adym.

The first chapter is out,go vote and tell me what you think about so far.

Thank you all.

Plus I also have one "pineapple boy" but it's slow update.

Back to the story
"Oh yeah,"Cindy scream,going up and down on adym. "Yes papi"

Y/n peep through the window a little more,to catch an eye full.

"What the" Cindy draw up the sheet covering her boobs "what are you doing idiot" she scream at y/n

"Uhmm" y/n said

"Go check out the other fan fic book and get out of my business now. This story is over. What we do now is private." She shout then close the window.

Y/n walk off "amma got check out the other fan fiction then " y/n said.

"Oh yeah" she made one last moan and curtain closes.

That's it,go check out my book, vote and comment please and tell me how you like it.

Yeah thank you so much!!

ANIMEGIRLGOD