Chapter 12- got caught

Weeks later

I cried in ricco arm as they place my mother down in the grave. I couldn't bear to look. Everyone sing sweet song as dad held max who was in temper.

"Good bye mom." they cover her. I sat beside the grave the longest until it got dark. I went over to sit by the porch and look over to sea.

"Are you going to eat?" dad ask me.

"No I'm fine." I said.

"I know these couple months have been hard but you need to eat and get back with your life." he said.

"I know but, I miss her." little tears fell.

"We all do. Do you think she would be happy to see you like this?"

"No."

"Honey, baby, you got to learn to stay strong and believe in God."

Ricco came walking over to us. "Excuse me, sir, may I speak to Cindy?"

"Yeah sure but wait, I never check you."

"Check me?" Dad pulls out a book and a pen.

"Name?"

"Uhm adym."

"Full name?"

"Adym yorba."

"From?" He said going faster "age? Favorite colour? Food? Dick head, bad boy?"

"I uhm."

"Dad," I laugh" stop it."

"Cindy, I got to make sure he's right?" He said "you're too young."

"Dad! Go away!"

"Okay fine. "He got up walking away but turn for one last question "virgin?"

"Nope!" Adym smirk.

"Oh my lord, Cindy! I'm going to kill you ad-"

"Dad!" I shout.

"Fine." he did that thing with his two finger pointing at eyes then at ricco. "I'm watching you."

Ricco sit down "overprotective huh?"

I laugh "yup."

"So how you've been?" he ask

"I'm holding out."

"You haven't been eating though?"

"Shut up." I said. I forgive Adym. Even though he hurt me too, I forgive him.

"Buts true, look at your stomach." he touch my belly and my dad hiss at him from the other side of the room. "Sorry." he shout and we laugh.

Everyone left the house and dad went out with friends to clear his mind. He drag ricco to him "if you try to hurt my daughter in anyway, I'll cut your penis off and feed it to you, you hear me."

"Yes sir." ricco shake. And dad left. Max was at our mother's best friend house playing with her daughter Gabriela. It was just ricco and I....

"What you want to do?"

"I'm a little tired" I told him. We sat in couch eating popcorn and watching anime.

"So why all of a sudden sasuke decided to turn his back on them." Ricco ask completely confuse

"You don't get it do you/" I say.

"Nope."

"Okay watch this."