Chapter 7-tour pt.4 park time

He lean down and I tip towards him. I felt his breathe on my lips before....

Just seconds away before our lips mash together. I drop the ball and put my hand behind his head.

"Move!" a voice shout.

Boom!

Something nearly knock me out. I fell to the ground. "Sorry ma'am." I little group of boys came up to me, taking up a blue and white ball.

"its okay" as I blink to get back my vision. "We're really sorry." they walk away. I finally got back my clear eye sight and look up at ricco laughing his ass off at me.

"Yeah, real funny, now help me up" he pulls me up. For a minute both of us were really shy and disappointed about what happen but then it was ruining by ricco laughing at me again. I walk away, slumping down on bench the park provided and cross my hands.

"Alright, I'll stop. Are you hungry?" He ask trying to hold back the laughter.

"Yes" I replied. We got up and walk away calling back the uber driver to take us to any good restaurant.

"Hey look. "He points out the window "that boy has a ball."

"You little."

"Okay we are here. "The driver said.

We paid him and walk inside the restaurant. The balcony area. We order food and he tried making fun of me saying I should order meat 'ball'

We laugh, he trouble me about ball and we call the uber to go home.

"Was it fun?" he ask me as he open the door.

"Yeah other from when I almost got knock out." I said and laugh out again.

We walk inside and the boys were on the couch with their hands on their chin just waiting for the info

"Nothing happened, except when the boy almost knock" ricco said walking up stairs.

"Yes nothing at all happened." I walk behind him interrupting him from telling them.

We got upstairs, I took a shower first then him. "Goodnight bally." he trouble me.

"Goodnight idiot boy" I said. We both fell asleep soundly.

Lol, thank God ain't no cliff hanger right? Vote and comment what y'all think please. See you next week. Love you. Please...you got to be reading the next chapter.

Animegirlgod

x+Q1r9t|