Chapter 18- sex

"I am...so...sorry." my eyes widen.

"My gosh all I ask for was a hug." he looks at his clothes "you didn't need to throw your drinks on me."

"I never knew, my hands turned and, I -" I apologize, stuttering.

"Mmh, let's say." he smirk walking towards Me." you're such a mean girl."

"It was an accident."

He place our forehead together, "should I punish you?"

"Uhm what?" I ask.

He hold my face, sliding his thumb over my bottom lips then bite his own." want something in return, sorry don't cut it."

"I-uh-you." Cindy speak properly.

"That's fine, let me help untie your tongue.

He lift my face up to his and kiss me. He force his tongue into my mouth and suck on mine. "Mmh." I moan in his mouth after he grips my waist.

"You like that?" He ask

I shake my head "yes." what am I doing, no!

He picks me up carrying me to my door. He place me down and I pull out my keys as he plays with my bottom. We came in, light is back and he carry me upstairs. Closing the door behind us. He pins me to the door before attacking my neck. He lifts me up and I wrap my feet around his waist. I love it but I felt uneasy as he kisses my neck. "Wait Adym?" I push him off slightly

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something first?"

"Uhm what!"

"Why didn't you defend me when your mother was disrespecting me?" I ask

"Uhm." he shuttered, still having me in the air.

"Answer."

"Because she was my mother and she was correct, not about you, but I use to use girls a lot. I wanted you to ignore her, my mom do that to girls she think I love. She wanted to see if the girl is real. I never knew you would take it that far. I stop YouTube because I couldn't think straight. My mother actually trust you. I am sorry, I should have told you earlier. It hurts me more than the accident, to see you walk away. I really love you."

Tears fall from my eyes. I want him more now...

"Am I your girlfriend?" I ask.

"No."

"What the- Adym!" I shout.

"Shut up. "He kisses my neck then whisper "you're my world. I blush and accept the hickeys he gave me he move from the door and lay me down. He slip my dress off and expose my bra and panty.

"You're sexy." he kisses my belly. He unbutton my bra and slip them off... he admire my boob. Adym suck on them until they became hard. He took his shirt off as his kisses went slowly down to my panty. He rips them off before kissing below my belly button. He use his thumb to rub me slowly. "mmh!" I moan.

He kisses it before spreading them apart and make a lick "damn!" I shiver. He bites and pull on it "no!" I moan again. He went deeper. I moan, digging my finger nail in his back. The sound of moaning turns him on even more causing him to bite down harder.

"Scream my name." he ordered looking up at me.

"Adym."

He stop mid-way and wipe his lips. He took his shirt off and pants, sitting on the bed. He pulls me towards him and relax on his hands. The place went silent. "Uhmm what am I supposed to do?" I ask.

"Really?" he laugh "virgin still?"

"Uhm yeah." I said. He laugh again. He place my hands on his hardness. Shit what is this!

He told me to pull it off. I grip the top of his boxers and slide it down. He pull the rest of the boxers off and hold behind my neck. I preform unprofessional oral sex as he grab the back of my head and push me down. "Calm." he smile at me. I got on top of him and he place his self at my entrance.

"Ready?" he ask. I'm getting older, I need to do this.

"Yes." I slowly said. He put my hands behind him and hold me tight. He grips my waist firmly. Okay Cindy 1...2. He push in me before I reach three. I jump up but he grabs me and stay still.