Chapter 3-He made a move

I was sleepy as hell that night, couldn't even think properly. After a nice dream about anime. I wake up to a squeezing pain on my bottom after I was almost killed by goku in my dream. I wake up and open my eyes. Ricco was there, right beside me, holding me in such a beautiful cuddle way. His hand, wrap around me and one hand on my bottom.

What the-He started to squeeze every single minute. The counting grew even more by every second. They got harder and I try not to moan. I held my mouth and look up, trying not to focus. He rub his hands from my ass, sliding up my body and under my blouse. Hold shit! I wanted to stop him but he feels so good. The way his hands pitch, twirl and pull on my nipples then cuffing them in his strong hand.

I moan in my mouth at the last pull he made on them, then got on top of me. He remove the sheet off my body and got on top, kissing my neck and holding on to my boobs. He brace off a little, and I scream "what?" his eyes are still shut. He's still asleep. So I guess he sleep rape people.

He woke up by the little sound of me screaming 'what' and look down on me. My face is now the colour of a pool full of blood, red. He looks at me with lust in his eyes but blushes. His face became redder when he realize where his hand was. Remove it quickly and place both hands beside me, pressing down the bed. I touch my neck and he realize the hickey he made and got hard.

"Sorry!" He jump from the bed and throw on a big shirt, covering his half naked body. He turn around and look at me "I'm so sorry, I mean, I was...uh." he stuttered. With of face of horniness and lust mix with a little disappointed, he speed out of the room. I sat up and went to take a shower and my hygiene check and head down stairs in short jeans shorts and a half of blouse. I was planning on staying alone so I bring skimpy clothes but oh well.

I headed down, the Boys are still up and ripping the food they bought last night. Ricco was the first to spot me and throw back his head in the food, blushing. I walk pass and the guys look at me then turn back around. I got into the kitchen and scramble some eggs, sausage and some pancake which I ordered.

I ask ricco for the frying pan, bending over, not realizing I live in a house full of boys and the things I'm wearing. When I heard spoon fell hitting the floor and all chattering stop, I got back up and turn around. All faces red and all penis were ready for takeoff. I blush and look over to ricco which was the first to look away.

I continue frying my food with eyes on me. Robin came and put down his plate, noticing something red on my neck. "What's that?" He ask removing my hair from the area. The bright just made hickey pierce out and his eyes grew wide. He looked at ricco and smirk.

"No." he got up with his food and walk away. Robin laugh and showed the others. I box his hands off and let down my hair back."it's just mosquitoes." I said.

"Yeah right."

I finish my food and watch the boys play game. They turn it off because of something about packing for tour. I went to check on ricco, who was lock in his room all day. I walk in and he was packing.

"Tour?" I ask. He didn't even look at me "yeah."

"So uhm..."

"Look," he throw down the clothes "you can go post online now that you're hanging with 'its papi ricco' you want to be famous, there. I know you're just using me for somewhere to stay or to get famous. What happened early this morning was all I mistake. So go post, vlog about it. I know that's all you girls want, get out of here." he started packing angrily.

I felt so hurt, I wasn't even thinking that way. No wonder he looks at me like that. I reply without even thinking "why would you say that? As much I am a fan, I was not after fame, money or anything. How am I using you when you were the one that ask me to stay with you? I understand everything is a mistake that happen but-never mind, I'll just leave sorry for bothering you. "I pull out my suit case and started packing. He sigh, noticing what just happened. Tears came falling from my eyes. It was so hurtful for him to say that and think of me like that.

He came up to me then blushes, wiping the tears from my cheek. "Pack good clothes because we have tour tomorrow."

I look at him "I'm going home instead, I don't want you think I want fame." I imitate his annoying voice.

"Sorry. "He apologized.

"It's not that, I just really miss home." I took a pillow off placing it on the cold hard floor and lie down. I knew he was looking at me but who care.

I fell asleep...

...

Wake up, my neck is killing me. Everyone seem to be up and running and I did some hygiene check, eat food, got dressed.

Then grab my bag.

"Bye guys!" I shout.

"Cindy? "Ricco look at me with a baby face.

"Where are you going?" robin ask.

"Come on Cindy." his friends complain.

"No I have some business to take care of. "I replied shutting the front door behind me. I walk and walk but I don't even know where I'm going. I think I'm lost, again. A car pull up to me.

"The airport is the next way." I saw ricco and friends. "Let's take you home then, at least we can do."

"No I'm fine." I said.

"You're lost huh?" ricco said "just come on"

"No." I walk away with them driving me down.

"Please?" they shout and cry out.

"No". I cover my ears and continue walking.

"Please?"they got louder. I stop and turn around looking at the boys. "Please." Ricco gave me the puppy dog face.

"Ugh!" I curse as I struggle to push my suitcase in the vehicle..

"Yaay!" they cheer and hug me. I sat beside robin because I was still upset about what ricco said.

QUESTION
Do you like my fan fictions? Do you think I should start writing fan fic, evening through this is my first fan fic story? If no, then blah.

If yes, comment yes then write someone you think I should write about or if I should do another last Mann.

Please

Longest chapter so far won't be uploading until next time, so read it slowly. lol just wait till you read what happens next.

Please vote, comment and share.

AnimeGirlGod