Chapter 8: Date Night

Yay, chapter 8 😁 the picture above is the ever so moody Drake.

I really hope you guys like the new update, it's a lot longer and gives you a better view of Drake's personality.

Enjoy! ☺️☕️

~HarleyVB💙😘

Adrian's POV

Adrian's POV

Finn sat down on my bed with me, taking the clothes out of the shopping bag and helping me organize the closet. I could still feel my hands shaking, even as Finn gripped them tightly in an attempt to calm me.

"It's alright love. I won't let anybody come and take you away." He promised, tugging me closer to him so I sat on his lap again. "You never have to go back there, I promise you."

In such a short time I had began to find comfort in the soft touches that Finn gave me, they made me feel calm.

"Why don't you try on some things?" Finn suggested, letting his hand brush up and down my back.

I hummed, nodding my head in agreement.

"Perfect."

I stood up to grab some things, picking up the dark blue sweatshirt and a pair of light jeans.

"Um," I wasn't sure if I should just take my clothes off or what.

He chuckled and placed his hands over his eyes, still smiling like a fool.

I quickly shed the large clothes, replacing them with my shirt and the new pants that fit my small frame better than I expected. Finn laughed when I crawled back onto him, removing his hands so I could see his soft brown eyes again.

"The pants look nice," he said, feeling the material on my thighs and pulling me closer so I was pressed against his large chest. "And the sweatshirt-" he wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling my neck. "Soft. It doesn't smell too bad either."

I blushed furiously, my hands clenching his shirt and small gasps coming from me when his hands ghosted over my lower back. He didn't seem to mind how jumpy I was, it just made him press tighter against me.

There was a loud knock and then before I could scramble off of Finn, the door swung open.

"Hey guys, Danny wants to talk when you're done with...what ever this is." I could tell it was Drake by the gravel like sound in his voice.

"We'll be down in a bit," Finn said, giving me a swift kiss on my neck before pulling away.

"Finn?" I said hesitantly, picking up a pillow and pressing it against my chest.

"Yes, love?"

"What did Danny do when he lived in the city?"

Finn tensed, rubbing the back of his neck and trying to busy himself with the empty shopping bags.