Chapter 36: First Time

Song: Dusk Till Dawn, Zayn

So my story hit 100k readers and I am so beyond happy! I'm amazed by how many people have started to take an interest in my story 💙 thank you everyone for all your support. We're getting pretty close to the end here.

❗️Warning: Sexual scenes ahead. ❗️

Don't forgot to vote and comment; both absolutely make my day. 😘

~HarleyVB

Adrian's POV

Adrian's POV

Finn dragged his suitcase down the hallway, tugging me along with it. I felt my stomach bubble with excitement, thumb twiddling with the silver band wrapped around my finger. The ring still seemed so foreign, yet it felt as if it had always belonged there.

Hawaii had a different scent than Indiana, it was much sweeter. I already loved it.

We finally got to our room and Finn quickly fished around his pocket for the key card. I had a firm hold on the duffel bag, bouncing my leg as I tried to contain the copious amount of energy flowing through me.

"Ready?" Finn asked, soft smile gracing his lips as I nodded eagerly and pulled my luggage in along with me.

The room was massive, a long table adorning the side next to the kitchen as blooming hibiscus flowers poured from a tall vase set on the furniture.

I grinned, setting my things aside to get a better look at the place. Finn stood still near the front door, watching as I made my way around the room and admired it. The vast size of everything made me worry about the cost, but I brushed it away and inhaled the sweet fragrance pouring in from one of the cracked open windows. I laughed to myself, too giddy to contain myself while sitting down on the fluffy grey couch.

"Maybe we should check out the bedroom?" Finn suggested, a devilish smirk on his lips.

I nodded in agreement, jumping up to take the hand that offered up to me. Finn scooped up our suit cases and pulled them along with us to the bedroom.

I pushed open the door for him, my eyes going wide as the room came into my view. It was larger than the previous one, a giant king sized bed taking up most of the space I could see.

"Wait," Finn said, tugging me forward to sit down at the front of the bed. "You haven't seen the best part yet."

There were heavy grey curtains covering what I assumed was a window. Finn reached up to quickly pull them up, revealing a view that was worth the long plane ride and endless wait.

The ocean rippled, undulating against the white sandy beach that stood before me. I could see the sun as it shone bright, dipping down under the blue water while it began to move downwards. I had always dreamed of something so beautiful since I was a scared little kid, but seeing it so real in front of me was so overwhelming.