Chapter 10: The Big Bad Wolf

The picture above is Finn's wolf who you will meet in the chapter 😝

We're at 1k reads and I'm so happy about it!! Thank you for everyone who has read the book and encouraged me to continue writing it.

I hope you guys like the new chapter, don't forget to vote and comment 💙

~ HarleyVB☺️

Adrian's POV

Adrian's POV

It was the beginning of winter when I first saw a wolf. The snow was starting to fall on a regular basis, large piles sitting in front of the door most mornings. Finn had to shovel us out so we could get outside.

I loved playing in the snow and wrapping myself in large comfortable sweaters, most of which were Finn's.

Finn and I were leaning against each other on the porch, watching an exuberant wolf prance in the mounds of white.

The wolf was a light tan color and looked smaller than an average sized one. It had beautiful blue eyes that flickered to mine when I watched it move about the snowy ground, sniffing continuously for something I couldn't see. I laughed at how playful it was, batting at small snowflakes that fell down and attempting to catch them. If anything the wolf reminded me more of a cat instead of a large dog.

Finn was sitting close by me as I watched it move around, a small smile pressed on his face and a hand warming my own. He pressed an arm around my waist and kept me firmly at his side.

"Do you think it'll come closer?" I asked, reaching my arm out curiously, as if beckoning the wolf to move towards me.

I was still scared of what the creature could do, and what others of its kind had done, but it looked like a friendly pet from the way it acted.

Finn kissed the top of head as he tucked me against him so I was pressed underneath his chin, a hand smoothing down my snow covered hair.

"If you want it to." He replied, eyes locking the creature in place as it started to sit down and get comfortable.

I looked up at him with a large grin. "Maybe just a little closer. I want to be able to get a better look at its pelt."

He nodded his head and put two fingers in his mouth, whistling loud enough for the wolf to hear. The excited creature came running, mouth wide open and tongue flapping in the air. I could then see the resemblance to a dog.

Finn stopped the wolf when it came as close as I was comfortable with, whistling seemed to do the trick for stopping it as well as making it move.

"He's an omega wolf and his mate should be around here somewhere."