Chapter 24: Broken Boy

The picture above is my baby Ronny, who you will get more acquainted with in this chapter.

We got 5k readers!! Yay 😊

Don't forget to vote and comment. Your input if very important to me. 💙🏳️‍🌈

~HarleyVB

Adrian's POV

Adrian's POV

The rope on my wrists was replaced with heavy chains that ultimately weighed my arms down and forced me to stay put. I fought with all of my strength to escape, which was barely anything since Kade refused to feed me, but it did little to cease his wandering fingers. He would continually touch me, putting his disgusting hands all over my body and taunting me. I was always left stripped down to my pants, the thick scars on my arms, chest and back were free for him to see; out in the open for him to mock.

"Pathetic little bitch." Kade spat, holding my jaw in his dirty palm. "You couldn't even get away from your father, and he was drunk off his ass most of the time."

I shivered when his hands migrated from my face, down my heaving chest to the grime covered pants on my legs. He held my thigh firmly, squeezing the skin and making me flinch at the close contact. I hated being touched more than anything.

I could take the vile words and threats he tossed my way, but the stroke of his hands against my bare skin made me nearly have a panic attack. No one except my mate should touch me like that.

"Get your filthy hands off of me you god damn rat." I hissed out, jolting forward when his fingernails dug into the skin on my forearms.

"You disrespectful little prick!" he shouted, leaving scratch marks down my arms as punishment. "If you don't start keeping that mouth shut, I'll have to shut it for you." he said quieter, chuckling at my shudder.

His tongue came in contact with my lips, brushing up while trying to force it into my mouth. With a helpless whine from me, his teeth came forward to grip my lips, initially bruising them from the harsh force.

I pulled away from him, only giving a few spare seconds to think before I thrust myself forward, headbutting him with the last of my strength.

From the look on his face, I could tell that it hurt him more than it did me.

He groaned in pain, falling backwards and bringing a hand up to touch the newly formed gash across his forehead. I couldn't help it when I smiled in accomplishment, spitting on him in anger.

"You think it's your job to make the rules here?" his voice was dark as he stood up, wiping the blood off his temple. "I'll play your game. You got a hit, now it's my turn."

Before I could even attempt to get away from him, he was lashing out at me. Fists flew in a fit of anger, screams forced out of me as he pummeled my chest, most likely bruising my ribs. I struggled to move, one of his hands pinning me down while the other threw punches at me, hitting my face and the whole upper part of my body.