Kid! Natsu x Laxus's Daughter! Reader | Past

Requested by
KaliHollman

This probs won't make sense with their actual ages in Fairy Tail but let's just pretend, kay?

[Not Edited]

『 Past 』

"What's wrong with him?" Lucy asked her teammates as she watched Natsu sit down, away from everyone else, in a far corner.

"Today's the day she died, a few years ago. It was stupid of me, I should've paid more attention..." Erza whispered, looking down, suddenly remembering that day.

She shuddered, which was something she never did. Unless of course, when Ichiya was around.

"Um... can we stop playing the pronoun game?" Lucy asked, getting more and more confused as the some of the members who overheard her question started mumbling things about 'her'.

"She's Laxus' daughter. At least, she was" Gray answered her this time. Evergreen walked by.

"Are you talking about [Name]?" She asked, grief clearly in her features.

"Yeah" Erza answered.

"Who is she? I didn't know Laxus had a daughter?" Lucy asked, still confused.

"We'll show you" Erza suddenly stood and grabbed Natsu by the arm. He didn't protest nor yell. He stayed uncharacteristically silent. Gray and Lucy followed.

She lead them over towards the edge of a cliff, where a lone grave stood.

Here lies [Name] Dreyar.

'She didn't deserve her cruel fate'

Nastu looked away as if he was unable to look at it.

"Hey guys! I found a job! It says to just read it! The reward's 1,000 jewel!" Happy flew in. Everyone's eyes went wide.

"No! Don't!" They all yelled, remembering the last time that there was a reading job.

"I'm going to spend the money on Fish!!" Happy yelled.

"Memoriam Ostenderet Eis Locus" he chanted just as a bright light shined above the area.

Everyone flinched, closing their eyes, waiting for something bad but nothing happened. But when their eyes opened again, they weren't on the cliff, but in the guild, a few years ago.

It seemed as though no one could see them. They passed through tables and chairs, surprised.

"What?" Lucy yelled. Only Erza, Natsu, Happy and Gray heard her. Then, they heard an all familiar voice.

"Come on [Name]! Please?!" A loud voice asked. The team of 5 walked over to the guild in time to hear a petite voice reply.

"But the forest could be dangerous" She reasoned.

"We won't go in! Just walk around outside! We could find another egg!" Little Natsu pleaded and smiled. The [Hair Colour] girl blushed slightly.