Juvia x Gray's Sister! Reader | Cheer up | Part 2

Requested by
Hugz4life

Didn't know how I was going to continue it but thanks once again to Azureman136 for providing the plot once again!

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

"Hey! Guess who's back!" [Name] grinned, waving.

"Hey look! [Name]'s back!"

"How was the quest?"

"You aren't hurt are you?"

"How did you go?"

[Name] smiled, quickly and efficiently answering all the questions fired at her. She looked back to see Juvia.

"Oh right! I want to know what happened" she spoke, her voice ringing through the guild.

People gulped, all glancing to each another. Team Natsu had just gone on a last minute important mission through the back.

"[Name]! It's good that you're safe! It was Gray, he just left for the train station with Team Natsu" Mira smiled, the only one who didn't seem the slightest bit dazed by [Name]'s sudden arrival.

"Okay, thanks!" [Name] smiled brightly, taking Juvia's hand. She dragged the clueless girl out of the guild, in search of Gray.

"[Name]-Sama, y-you don't have to do anything else for J-Juvia..."

"Nonsense! I want to! You're important to me now, whether you like it or not" [Name] turned around, grinning at Juvia. "I can't believe that Gray would make you cry! Don't listen to him okay? He doesn't have a heart, well, he does but apparently, it's not functional"

"O-Okay" Juvia mumbled, hiding her blush.

She wanted to shower [Name] with affection, like she once did to Gray. But she didn't have the courage anymore. Her heart was still broken and Juvia could only hope that someday, she can find the courage to show [Name] the same affection she once showed to Gray.

They made it to the train station in no time, first seeing Erza's scarlet hair and then two boys fighting.

"Gray!!" [Name] called, running forward, Juvia reluctantly and helplessly tagging along.

"Hey! It's [Name]!" Natsu called, pulling back and waving.

"Hello!" [Name] stopped and smiled at him before turning to Erza.

"Sorry, I know you have to go but I need to ask Gray something" [Name] apologised and Erza surprisingly smiled.

"It's fine, we can leave later"

"Thanks!"

[Name] grabbed Gray by the other hand, dragging him to the side. At his point, Juvia started to wonder what their relationship was.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Gray! I told you, you can't be so cold to everyone! It's not very nice" [Name] started off, crossing her arms and Juvia backed away the slightest.