Natsu x Gray's Sister! Reader | Oblivious and Overprotective

Requested by
Sweetlovers2004

『 Oblivious and Overprotective 』

"Wait, so are we still going on that job tomorrow?" Lucy asked Erza, trying to ignore the loud fight that was currently going on.

"Of course we are, are you coming along this time, [Name]?" Erza looked at the [Hair Colour] haired girl who sat behind her.

[Name] nodded her head, not saying anything else. Bored to bits with everything that was happening. She yawned, covering her mouth.

"Are you tired? It is getting quite late" Carla asked, following Erza's gaze at girl.

"Yeah, I suppose, I'll just wait for Gray, knowing him, he probably left his keys again." [Name] answered.

"Don't wait for him the whole night! The keys are his responsibility." Carla told her.

"Yeah, you don't want to end up sleeping on the train tomorrow. Wouldn't want Natsu-San to puke on you" Wendy smiled.

"Yea--"

"Hey girls! Watch out!" Macao called, stopping the whole fight as the table seemed to fly towards the table of five in slow motion.

Suddenly, in a flash, the table was frozen to ice and was thrown back twice as hard to the very unfortunate Elfman. He crashed into the wall, muttering something about 'A Real Man'.

"Wow, a bit overboard, don't you think?" Lucy's smile twitched, a sweat drop forming on her forehead.

"Hey [Name]! Why don't you fight me?!" Natsu jumped, face and fist close to [Name].

"You are not touching her!" Gray punched the salmon haired boy away. He then turned to [Name]. "You go home first, I'll be back after I deal with the pyro"

"Kay, don't take too long then" [Name] swiftly stood up, heading towards the doors. "We've got a job tomorrow"

The doors opened and she stepped out, the wind blowing at her clothes, snow falling down outside the guild.

"Won't she get cold?" Wendy asked, hugging Carla.

"Did you forget? She's a Ice Mage" Lucy reminded.

"Oh, right, I sorta forgot about that" Wendy scratched her cheek. She suddenly shivered, feeling a dangerous aura, slowly turning around behind her.

"Love Rival" they all heard a low whisper and sweat dropped.

"Juvia, she's not a love rival" Erza spoke, shaking her head.

"That's right, you two never really got to meet face to face and be introduced to each other" Lucy stated. Juvia tilted her head, hand loosening on the board.

"Why is [Name] not a Love Rival?"

"She's Gray-San's sister, isn't she?" Wendy said, timid. "Gray-San and [Name]-San have a good relationship because they're family"

"They are?"

"Of course, why didn't you ask before jumping to conclusions?" Carla scoffed, frowning at Juvia's actions.

"Hey! Where did Flame Brain go?!" A yell was heard through the guild.

"Oh, Natsu left, said he needed to do something" Mira casually smiled, unaware of anything.

"Coward, leaving in the middle of the fight" Gray scoffed, seating himself behind Ezra, where [Name] sat before.

➳➳➳