Erza x Yandere! Male! Reader | Pact with the Devil

Requested by
DarkSoul485

WARNING: Includes death. Read at your own risk. But then again... it says Yandere in the title so... should've realised that killing and blood will be involved.

『 Pact With The Devil 』

As the heavy rain filled the small town, almost every person seemed to be inside their homes, in the comfort of their own homes, by the lovely warm fire.

A cold wind swept through the town and those unfortunate enough to be stuck outside starting to run for cover. All except one.

His [Hair Colour] hair ruffled and stood out in the streets, his odd attire had a dark and heavy black coat over his clothes.

His [Eye Colour] eyes had malice shining in them, a deadly smirk seemed to be plastered permanently on his face.

It seemed like the man was in a very good, if you could even call it, mood. Not even the horrible weather seemed to bring down his 'positive' mood.

[Name] turned the corner, ducking under a low door and locking it behind him. He walked down the stairs, into the basement.

"You really want this?" A deep, frightening voice spoke out, echoing off the walls as soon as [Name] reached the bottom, barely standing out in the mysterious room.

He faced the middle of the room, which had a dark essence there, with a dark aura.

It was a dark, violent purple, mixed with a red, that could possibly be blood. There was a pentagram on the floor, drawn in chalk.

"Of course" the man smirked, which was a sight that could haunt a person for years to come.

"In return for lending you my power what will I receive?"

"Anything you wish, I'll give you some snacks, how about it?" [Name] grinned sadistically, checking the ends of his knife, stained with red.

"Yes, yes, that would work"

A snapped echoed throughout the room and a scream was heard through the room.

➳➳➳

Magnolia shook as a dark shadow was suddenly cast over the whole town, a giant magic circle on the ground underneath the town. The townspeople all fell to the floor, fainted.

The whole of Fairy Tail stood, alarmed and most dropped to the floor, because of the amount of magic power. Only Erza managed to stand and she attempted to help her family.

"Tatania" a voice rang through the town, deep and sinister. Erza looked up, glaring at the door, a sword at her hands, ready to attack whoever was doing this to her guild.

A laugh rang through the area, and was followed by the doors of the guild being blown away. Erza blocked, standing up straighter than before.

"What do you want? Are you the one doing this to them?!" Erza yelled.

"So what if I am? What can you do Tatania?"

"You've made an enemy out of Fairy Tail and I will eradicate all those who hurt my family!" She dashed towards the man, who had a maniac grin on his face.

Her swords broke as she passed and she fell to the floor, coughing blood.

"Oh? Looks like you didn't see the other guest right in front of you?" [Name] snapped his fingers, a figure instantly appearing in front of Erza, of a man with royal blue hair and a tattoo above his right eye.

Scratched and scars were on his body, blood going on the pavement under him.

"What have you done?!" Erza yelled, moving to Jellal, who was barely breathing. "Jellal! Wake up!"

"Oh? Is he not dead yet? My apologises, I'll take care of him now" [Name] dashed towards the pair, plunging a sword into Jellal as he ran past, the blood slashing all over Erza, who looked up after realising what the male had done, eyes full of rage, tears streaming out her left eye.

"I-I'll kill you!" A hundred or so swords were all directed at [Name], who only yawned as he side-stepped all of them.

"Not going to happen my dear, the magic circle of mine happens to amplify my power even more" [Name] spoke. "If your mind isn't completely broken, looks like I'll have to add to that pain growing inside your pretty head"

And one by one, the air was filled with pained cries of the Fairy Tail members. Erza clutched her head as she screamed as well, mind slipping into despair.

The male watched in amusement, hand reaching for something in his pocket. He stepped towards Erza, who didn't react, or even more possibly, couldn't react.

He easily lifted her head, still seeing the hatred and distain in her eyes, directed towards him.

"Why so mad dear? You could've stopped it all of you hadn't rejected me. If only you had seen me the first time, none of this would've happened." He said, an angry expression suddenly came up on his face. "And now, you'll pay for looking down on me by being in my control for the rest of your life"

He took out a bottle, filling with a dark blood-red liquid and attempted to forced it down Erza's mouth. She thrashed around, spilling the majority of it.  

"Let go of me! I'll never submit to someone as disgusting as you!"

[Name] sighed, kneeling down and throwing Jellal's body off to the side.

"This is the problem when you're too stubborn, that potion took me days too make you know" He said, grabbing a knife and stabbing Erza's hand. She cried out and he poured the burning liquid in her mouth, forcing her to swallow.

"Swallow it all my dear, everything here cost me more than an arm and a leg" He smirked. "That's just how much I love you Erza, I've killed anyone who could've gotten in our way. I've even make a pact with the devil himself."

The last bits of resistance left Erza's eyes and much like a the dying petals that fall from a withered rose, her eyes became dull as she agreed to what [Name] said.

In her mind, Erza felt the chains that were binding her increase by the second, as she could only watch as her body did whatever [Name] wished.

She was horrified at what she had seen and cursed herself for everything that had happened.

A single, lone tear left her physical body as she was forced into a rough kiss, by none other than [Name] in the midst of destruction, her eyes as dull as the edge of a blunt knife.

『 Pact With The Devil - End 』