Gajeel x Reader | Help | Part 2

Requested by
coolbackuplol

『 Help 』

[Name] stood on the top of the hill, clenching her teeth and hands. She kicked the gravestone in anger and frustration. The stars above her head.

"You just had to betray me! Just had to leave me behind!" She yelled at the gravestone. "I warned you! I told you! And you just had to tell on us! Just had to get yourself killed! You placed innocent lives in danger and killed your whole team!"

Tears grew in her eyes as she stared at the gravestone, not caring anymore. She was the only person that [Name] trusted, the only one who she could go to for help.

But she had broken that bond they shared by betraying the whole team on her infiltration mission. She had caused [Name] to never trust anyone anymore.

[Name] was more than mad. The leader of the strongest team. Defeated and forced to work for the dark guild.

Her guild was gone, everyone gone. She didn't care for that person anymore and often came here to let out her anger.

The grave was scratched, even broken but [Name] always mended it, despite her hatred to her.

"Just thought you might want to know what you've done!" [Name] snarled at the grave, walking away.

She didn't look back, she already had a lot of things to worry about. The Master was onto her and she knew that the children were not saved yet.

The forth day. One more day before all the kids die. Before everything becomes her fault. She growled lowly, suddenly stopping.

"Who's there?" She asked, ready to beat someone up. "Show yourself!"

No reply came and a silent breeze passed her, making her hair flow in the wind. She muttered incoherently under her breath.

"This is stupid" she later said, walking forwards toward the guild.

"Hold it Girlie"

She turned around to see Gajeel right behind her.

"Oh, its you, what do you want?" [Name] asked, unamused. Wanting to hurry back before the Master found out.

He was different to what she believed him to be.

[Name] heard that Gajeel was from Phantom Lord, the guild that was basically a dark guild. She thought that Gajeel would understand and help her without saying a thing.

But she was wrong. Her judgement was wrong, it always seemed to be wrong and never right.

"I want a rematch" Gajeel smirked.

"Out here? Don't be absurd" [Name] argued, jumping back to dodge a punch from Gajeel. "What is wrong with you?! We're in a city!"

"It ain't like anyone comes around these parts" Gajeel smirked. "Well, you gonna fight back Girlie? Or are ya gonna just dodge"

"Fine I'll spar with you" [Name] found herself saying. She was shocked at why she agreed. She blocked his punch, drop kicking him.