Cheater! Sting x Pregnant! Reader | Why?

Requested by
RavenRocks13

Well, I wasn't sure how to do this at first and thank you so much for recommending the books and oneshots for me.

And just saying, I know most authors would use an actual character in Fairy Tail *cough*cough*Yukino* (Yes. I ship StingYu). But I personally think that Yukino would never do something like this.

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

They say everything happens for a reason. They say that good comes out of certain actions that happen in our lives.

So why? Why is this happening? Why is this happening to me?

Tears leaked from my eyes as I watched Sting as he sat in a cafe, opposite a girl I didn't know. I was fine with it at first, but she leaned over and kissed him. He didn't resist. He didn't do anything.

With that, I walked straight past the window, head hung low as I walked back home.

How many times has this happened?

No one noticed me and neither did he.

The sun was shining brightly and I glared at it, cursing the positivity it was bringing.

I opened the door, walking through and closing it behind me. I cried as I collapsed on our shared bed.

I screamed into my pillow, feeling my heart internally shatter. It was painful, as though someone was sucking your magic energy out. Slowly and painfully.

I felt something in my stomach turn and I rushed to the toilet, vomiting in the toilet.

My head felt light and my heart in pain, as though it was being ripped and shattered.

Why? Why was this happening to me?

I washed my mouth, still feeling sick. I dried my mouth as I thought.

He always told me that he loved me. Was it all a lie? Was it because I wasn't good enough? That I wasn't treating him like he wants?

I caught myself as I nearly tripped, leaning and relying heavily on the table. I closed my eyes for a second, memories all flashing in my mind.

Memories of our anniversary last year, memories of when he asked to be my boyfriend. Memories of when we first met.

I wiped the new tears away, leaning my head in my arm, head hurting. I raised, looking out the window.

What do I do in this situation? What can I do?

A part of me wanted to yell at him, to scream in his face, to break it all up, to get rid of any connection to do with him. He clearly didn't care about my feelings anyway, if he would do something like that.

But the other part of me wanted to hug him, to kiss him. For him to love me and for me to forgive, to forget. I didn't want to throw away almost three years of what we had.

My eyes stared emptily at the vase in front of me, full of beautiful [Favourite Flower]s.

"Tell me... what do I do in this situation?" I muttered into the air.

∞∞∞

Over the past few days, I've avoided him, told Yukino, who was my best friend.

She told me that I should confront him. But I was scared, frightened at what he would say.

"I-I'm just scared" I cried, resting my head on the table as I rambled to Yukino. "I-I'm scared he'll break up with me, that he'll say I'm useless, that I'm horrible"

"[Name]-Sama, you're not horrible, please, just trust me" Yukino placed a hand on my shoulder, comforting me.

"He clearly doesn't care about me" I mumbled.

"Why don't you ask him first?" Yukino asked. "If you want, how about I ask him for you?"

"Yukino, you're too nice" I gave her a small smile. "I think I should ask him myself"

"I'll be here for you" She smiled at me. "And I'm sure Minerva-Sama will make sure that he's dead if he says anything awful about you"

I nodded, cheering up the slightest.

"Thank you for being here for me" I smiled.

"It's what friends are for" she told me. "Now go talk to him"

I nodded, standing up and walking out of the guild. I headed back home, not bumping into anyone on my way.

I felt bad, horrible for not telling Yukino about me being pregnant. But I feel as though Sting should be the first to know.

I've been hiding it all this time with magic, unsure of how I should say it.

"Even if he doesn't care" I muttered, walking down the path.

I winced when my arm was grabbed, nails digging in my skin. I looked up to see the girl that Sting was with.

"You're [Name] aren't you?" She glared at me as though I was the one who had stolen Sting away.

"Yes"

"We'll stay away from my Sting" She scowled at me, releasing her grip.

"I'm sorry, but I'm his girlfriend here" I told her.

"Not anymore" she told me, a smug look on her face. "Sting just said that he didn't want to see you ever again. He said that he doesn't love you anymore and that you should get out of his house. He told me to tell you because he doesn't want to see your ugly face"

I froze.

"So stay away from MY boyfriend!" She told me, whipping around.

I walked to our shared house, grabbing a bag, tears falling from my eyes as though they were waterfalls.

It was due to be our third anniversary soon. Due to be next week. I opened the door, hoping that he wasn't there.

The house was empty, silent except for my sobbing. I walked to my closet, pulling out the gift I had prepared, tears falling harder than before.

I took a pen, writing him a letter, droplets falling on the paper. I wrote another letter for him to give to Yukino and the rest of the guild.

I took out a bag, placing clothing and some of the jewel I earned in there. I looked up at the present I had wrapped.

I wanted to rip it. Burn it. But I couldn't. Three years of memories... that I had cherished. All gone.

I clenched my teeth as I placed the present and letters on the table, leaving out the door.

Why? Why would this happen to me?

They say good things happen to those who wait. Liar. I waited three years, I loved him three years. Three years that I would never get back. Three years that he would so easily discard.

I desperately tried to wipe my tears as I ran.

I want to run, run somewhere far away, some place where he won't need to see me again.

Why would this happen to me? What have I done to deserve this?

~~~ End ~~~