Single Father! Gray x Reader | We Live in the Present

Requested by BreannaHarrison14

『 We Live In The Present 』

It was the battle between Phantom Lord and Fairy Tail. Gray had just saved Juvia and stood as she passed out.

A girl appeared, in shock when she spotted the blue haired girl on the ground.

"Juvia!" The [Hair Colour] haired girl yelled out, running to her sister and hugging her. Checking for a pulse. She sighed in relief but stared at Gray. She jumped as she saw his mark.

"Look, I won't hurt you" he told the girl.

"But you want to stop the giant, don't you?" She asked, sorrow in her eyes. He slowly nodded.

"Then fight me. I don't like the way our guild is. The only family I've got there are Gajeel and Juvia. I want to change. I don't want to win this war. I don't want innocent people to be involved. However, this is my guild. I swore to fight for it. But, when you beat me, stop the giant. Promise?" She asked Gray in a battle stance. He was reluctant to do it but he nodded.

The two battled and [Name] soon fainted to the ground, out of energy.

➳➳➳

"Look Gajeel, we live in the present. The past is over. Join Fairy Tail, for me and Juvia?" Gray eavesdropped on the two, with one sitting on the ruins of the giant and the other standing.

"Fine." He heard the man say. He then quickly added. "But just so that I can work again"

"Thanks Gajeel! You're the best! Apart from Juvia of course!"

Back then, Gray couldn't help but feel jealous of the Iron headed man.

➳➳➳

"Gray-Sama!" A crazy Juvia followed him around. [Name] sat at a table, looking at the two. Suddenly jealous of her older sister. She shook the feeling out for head.

Soon, Gray got fed up. And decided to talk to Juvia and end the nonsense that has been going on for a year or two.

"Look Juvia. I need to talk to you, about something important" he said, seriously so that she wouldn't misinterpret it. She grew serious and followed him.

"What is it that Gray-Sama wants with Juvia?" She asked.

"Look, um. I don't like you in that way. As a friend, of course, but I like someone else" he told her.

"Who is it? Juvia will challenge them to a duel" she said, feeling down.

"It's... your sister" he said lowly, hoping that Juvia won't hurt her.

"I-In that case... Juvia will let Gray-Sa.. no, Gray go with Juvia's sister"  she replied, her voice sad.

This surprised Gray, as he truely thought that Juvia would've hurt [Name]. Juvia, as though reading his thoughts, answered his question.

"[Name] is Juvia's little sister. She will never hurt her sister. Not ever again. [Name] is a sweet girl, she deserves happiness" she smiled as she mentioned that.