Shô x Cana's Sister! Reader | Unlucky

Requested by
TheCraftySongbird

Well.... I'll admit. This one was tough. It took me a whole day to think of a plot for this. Had no idea what to title this.

And I just realised, Shô has the same english voice actor as Kaoru from OHSHC.

R.I.P Linda. Died of internal and external screaming from Fangirling. Can you tell that I love Kaoru? (Please tell me I'm not alone 😭😭)

WARNING: Spoiler Alert!
Do not read if you have not passed the Tenrou Island Arc!!

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

Who knew that Gildarts would a daughter. Who would've guessed? However, he didn't only have one daughter. He had two. Two twins that had the exact same potential for magic power.

Two twins that fate decided to spilt and make them go their separate ways. Their memories of their second half will always haunt them, but they will never meet until fate decides to be kind.

You can call it unlucky, almost, that fate didn't seem to like the girls.

Cana Alberona will set out to find her father and will stumble across Fairy Tail on the way. She will succeed in finding her father.

[Name] Alberona however, shall set out to find a village to the south in hopes to find her mother's friend. That village shall be raided and [Name] will be kidnapped.

The two girls will never meet the other ever again. They will both live very different lives but will be tied together by a scarlet string of fate.

Cana lived her life, thinking that her sister was safe, that her sister was living life to the fullest. Little did Cana know that [Name] wasn't. [Name] was forced to live in a prison, to make The Tower of Heaven.

[Name] shivered in her lonely cell, siting in the very corner, hugging her knees. She missed her, missed her sister, missed her mother. Her eyes were dull and there were bags under her eyes though she was only a child. [Name] felt tired, beyond tired as she nodded off.

A sudden crash of the cell door opening caused the little girl to jolt, fully awake and alert.

She barely flinched when one of the guards dragged her out from her little corner, without saying a single word.

She reluctantly followed, scared to even talk back or ask. She knew what happened to those who defied the rules. They disappeared. They were forced into pain.

She had seen the guards drag the people in her cell away. One by one, everyone around her slowly disappeared until there was only her left.

[Name] knew where they were all taken, where they were all thrown to. They were discarded, killed because of their uselessness.

She was shoved into another cell, with more people in it. She fell face first, twitching in pain. The cell door slammed shut and the children of the cell rushed to her.

"Hey, are you alright?" A girl with stunning red hair asked, helping [Name] up. "I'm Erza"

Erza then began introducing the rest of the people in the cell, while [Name] showed no emotion and only nodded.