Sorry

To whomever this may concern,

I haven't updated this book for two months now and I'm sorry for everyone who has requested. I don't know what I was thinking last year when I decided to open requests.

I thought that I could force myself to keep writing for this book, but I've lost motivation for Fairy Tail. (If you couldn't tell already). Ever since the manga ended two years ago, I've lost interest and moved on and I find that I honestly can't write good works which I'm particularly proud of.

So sorry to everyone who's requested, sorry to everyone who has reached out and have been really excited to see their requests written, but I'm 90% certain the works that I produce will be far from satisfactory. So unfortunately I won't be able to finish your requests.

Even though I've made bad chapters in the past, I honestly don't feel like I want to post these and I most likely won't write anymore for Fairy Tail.

I may start different oneshot books in the future for some of my other favourite anime, but that's only if all my procrastinated school work doesn't catch up with me.

I may fix up my previous chapters, but I honestly can't for some reason write new chapters.

Thank you all for reading my writing. I'm really happy that they've been enjoyable for some of you, if they've made one person happy then I've achieved my goal. I just felt like you deserve to know that I won't be able to update this anymore.

Linda <3